Chapter 24: The Daughter-in-law Intended for the Lu Family?

“I want all the information about Lu Yaohua.”

Everyone put down their work and started investigating Lu Yaohua.

Lu Ming sat in the boss’s chair and spun the black pen in his hand, waiting for the results quietly.

The only thought in his mind was to destroy the Lu Corporation.

1

He was going to use every resource he had to deal with Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi!

If they collapsed, Lu Ze, a second-generation heir, would lose his source of income and not be able to do anything. Wouldn’t that be the end of him?

2

He wanted them to live in pain and regret forever!

After a while, a long-haired woman placed the information she found on his desk. “CEO Lu, this is Lu Yaohua’s information. We sorted it according to the year.”

She paused as if to say something else, then swallowed it back.

Lu Ming naturally noticed her unusual behavior. “Did you find something else?”

She nodded. “While investigating, someone also checked on his wife, Tang Wenyi.”

After some investigation, they found out that CEO Lu was the son of Lu Yaohua’s ex-wife, so she was hesitant about telling him what they had found out. However, since her boss had asked, she decided to tell him.

“After Tang Wenyi married Lu Yaohua, she informed most companies in Shanghai that they were not allowed to hire Zhang Wenfang, even if it was just for a cleaning job.”

Zhang Wenfang.

This was Lu Ming’s mother’s name.

So Tang Wenyi had done this!

He gritted his teeth and muttered, “Tang Wenyi!”

“As expected of a woman who could marry Lu Yaohua!” he thought.

“Neither of them were good people!”

1

After calming himself down, he took a few deep breaths before opening the documents.

He chose to start from the past few years. As he read, he realized that Lu Yaohua had recently spent most of his money on a female celebrity named Li Mengqing.

Coincidentally, he had seen Li Mengqing on various variety shows and advertisements recently. At that time, he was still mumbling to himself about how she suddenly became popular.

So Lu Yaohua was standing behind her.

He must have been raking in the cash recently.

He looked at the next sentence. Rumors had it that Li Mengqing was the daughter-in-law Lu Yaohua had intended for his family.

He thought that Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi’s marriage had finally come to an end and that he was having an affair.

He touched his chin. Perhaps he could start with Li Mengqing’s management company.

Meanwhile, Lu Ze, who had just been discharged from the hospital, arranged to meet his friends at the bar.

3

He took a big gulp of wine and said, “I’ve finally come out of that damn place. I don’t even f*cking want to go in anymore. There’s not a single pretty girl in there!”