1. Lure me

Vhuthu

A simple smile at my direction was enough for me to be enchanted by her. She was sitting at the coffee shop, with her laptop infront of her focused on what's infront of her. Then a waiter came with a plate filled with pancakes and she looked up at him and smile. Wow, she's beautiful and I want her. I'm a guy who doesn't like innocence, I am far from good, so I don't want anyone close to me because I'll contaminate anything i touch.

A guy walks to her and kiss her cheek then she smiles at him, he sits on the chair next to hers. They start talking, my phone rings distracting me.

"Enzo" I answer

"Capo, when are you coming back ?" He asks

"I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon" I say

"You can't just walk out, come on. We need you here" Enzo says

She walks past me, with the guy too close to her. He place his hand on her back, leading her to his car packed not far from the coffee shop.

"Vhuthu, Capo, are you still there?" Enzo asks

He's disturbing me.

"I'll call you" I hang up on him then get in my car and follow his car.

To my surprise, it's a digital company, I'm sure they both work here since they're walking in together. Why am I even doing this, getting off my car and following them to the entrance? I walk inside, then i am welcomed by a beautiful interior...but it's even more appealing because she's standing there smiling, what's wrong with me...no I need to get out of here. I can't be following a woman just because she's pretty, I've been with numerous women, I never cared enough to follow them around, they chase after me.

I walk out, I need to think so i light my cigarette.

"Hey sir, can I help you with anything?" Says a lady standing in front of me

I don't like the way she is looking at me, like I'm edible. What can she possibly help me with?"

"You were just inside Interox, then rushed out before I even got your name" She smirks

I exhale.
"What's your name?" I ask her

Not that I care but she can be useful.
"Larrisa, and you are?" She bites her lower lip seductively

"Enzo" I say

"Weird for a black guy, but I like it" She smiles

"Larrisa, I don't want to keep you from working so I'll take your numbers then I'll call you when you're free" I say taking my phone from my pocket and giving it to her

"How about later tonight?" She gives me back my phone

"Even better" I say

She smirks at me then walk past me inside the building. I'm not complaining about her being my distraction from the odd girl who made me chase after her. I just have to make sure I don't come over here or the coffee shop again, I don't trust myself around her anymore.

I ended up spending the rest of my day trying to fix my mess. I had to meet few important people who still believe they can cage me because they have money and power. I don't care about both, I only care about respect. And that's what made me leave my life to try and find myself outside the business. I was raised to be...

"Hey man you parked on my spot..." the same guy I saw in the morning with that odd girl.

He snaps his fingers at me, I don't know if he's trying to be funny or just an ass.

"I didn't see you" I answer still in my car

"Yeah well I saw you, I've been standing there the whole time waiting for the lady to reverse and you appeared from nowhere taking my space." He answers annoyed