5. Will power

Tshisi

I have no will power, I let this stranger in my apartment and allowed him to do things to me I have never even allowed my boyfriend to do. There's something about Enzo that makes me feel like I have no control over my own body, I should have said stop but instead I kept spreading my legs for him. When I woke up in the morning he was gone, at least I didn't have to face him after what happened.

I get in the shower and get cleaned up, after that I put on a dress, stilettos and then take my bags. I don't have a car so Ndivhuwo said he will pick me up every morning, I didn't mind using an Uber since I don't work that far plus it's not that expensive.

So I usually wait for him at the Elfy coffee shop. I walk to the coffee shop for breakfast and nice coffee. As I make my way there I think of Enzo, what if I find him there? I know I can ignore him so that Ndivhuwo don't find him with me, but can he just act like nothing happened. However if I don't wait at the coffee shop Ndivhuwo will asks questions and I don't want that.

I walk in the coffee shop, Leah smiles at me. I walk to the table and sit, placing my laptop bag beside me.

"Hello stranger" Leah greets

"Hi sexy, how are you doing this morning?" I ask

"I'm happy to see you, what can I get you?" She laughs asking that because she knows what I always want

"My usual" I answer

She nods, then looks at me with a smirk

"What's wrong?" I ask smiling at her
I know she likes hitting on me, although Ndivhuwo doesn't like her. I think she's crazy and I like crazy.

"You have a hickey, omg it's not just one" She says

What!

"Yes, I didn't think Mr.Uptight is this rough. Kind of reminds me of Mr. Grey" She laughs

Shit!
"Are they that visible?" I ask touching my neck

"Yes, and they're sexy too." She adds

"Can I use your bathroom?" I ask

"Sure" She says leading me to the door

I walk in then straight to the mirror, why didn't I see this? I take out my foundation and apply it on my neck. Omg is Ndivhuwo saw this I would have been done. What was I thinking sleeping with someone else, when did i turn into a hoe? I am the one who always gets cheated on not the other way around.

I walk out and find Ndivhuwo waiting for me at the counter. I make my way to the counter and greet him, he kiss me when we walk to the entrance.

"How did you sleep?" He asks

I hardly ever slept at all.
"So peaceful and you?" I ask getting in his car

He walks to his side and gets inside, then starts driving.

"I slept well. When are you planning on coming to sleep over at my place?" He asks

Ndivhuwo and I have been dating for over two years, it's been a roller coaster ride but we always get through it. The reason we have our own apartments is because he prefer his own space and also like things done his own way. I sometimes feel like I'm being too much so I had to find my own space for us to be okay.

"I can come tomorrow " I say

He smiles at me.

"Thanks babe, but I'd like to spend more time with you. How about on Friday?" He suggest

Today it's Wednesday so I don't mind.
"Okay no problem" I say

We end up changing the topic and talking about his parents coming over month end. That I must be there to welcome them.