Part 1

Note: This is a short book ( maybe 5 parts) about how differences are been created between husband and wives while they focus on their own families.
In Quran Allah has given special attention towards relationship of husband and wife. This beautiful relation is made by Allah in heaven 50000 years ago and then we meet our life partners here. Face all the hardships together and strive hard to stay happily in heavens forever. In Islam we say all relations are limited to the world and until we are buried in Graves.
But Miya Biwi is forever till eternity.
Small rifts and hectic schedules leads to ignorance or problems between the couple. Similarly with SidNaaz let's see how our power couple over comes all
the hardships❤❤
_________________________________________

"Sidharth, can we go out for a movie today?" His wife asked him, looking at him with hopeful eyes. 

"Sorry, Shehnaaz, I have a important meeting today.' Sidharth denied her politely, Shehnaaz gave him a small nod, successfully hiding her disappointment. Shehnaaz served him breakfast quietly, they were having there breakfast when his sister, Himanshi entered there with her husband, Asim.

"Bhaii! Can you come with me to shopping, I need to buy some stuff for our baby but Asim is busy-" Himanshi said to him, making a cute baby face which was hard for Sidharth to ignore his sister's wish.

"Sure, Himanshi." Sidharth agreed happily. Shehnaaz stare at him with blank eyes, was he the same person who said he is busy today? Did she hold any importance in his eyes that he would even think about her too, at-least for once? She doesn't want anything from him but his little time. She never asked him to spend his whole day with her but at-least some moments with her, just him & her.

Insecurities clouded her mind, again. 

A week later.

"Sidharth, Maa has invited us for dinner, Aap chalenge?" Shehnaaz asked him who was busy in working on his laptop.

"Sorry, Shehnaaz, but I'm tired-" Sidharth answered her, giving her small apologetic look. Shehnaaz gave a forced smile in return, After a long time Shehnaaz was going to meet her parents and wanted him to accompany her but alas, only if her husband would think about her wishes once instead of his sister & work. The sound of cell phone ring broke her reverie, Shehnaaz looked up and found it was his cell phone ring. 

Sidharth picked up the call and after a moment, he got up and proceed toward the door when her voice stopped him.

"Sidharth, Where are you going?" 

"Himanshi wants to eat Italian but since Asim is out of the town, she wants to me accompany her. I'll be back in some time." Sidharth answered her before he left there

Her eyes glistened with tears, Shehnaaz threw her cell phone away in frustration. She doesn't dislike Himanshi nor her husband for showering his love on his sister, but something that hurt her, is the way he ignores her wishes like they doesn't matter to him.

Shehnaaz chided herself for thinking like this but it was not first time that had forced her to think this way, her husband had always been ignorant toward her for his sister, not that she want him to stop caring about his sister but sometimes, it hurt her seeing that her husband who doesn't have time for her but for others, Sidharth always have time. It made her realize that she doesn't have importance in his life. Shehnaaz failed to make her own space in his life & heart. Her inner voice said, and as heart breaking as it may be, she couldn't deny it. 

A month later.

It was any other day but for her, it was the most beautiful day when Shehnaaz finds out she is pregnant, their child it growing inside her. With a bright smile plastered on her face, she stepped out of hospital. She sat in her car and told the driver to drove away to SS Industries. Shehnaaz wanted to give this news to her husband first.

Shehnaaz pushed the door open and entered inside the cabin. 

"Sidharth" Shehnaaz called out for him softly. Sidharth looked up from his laptop and smile at her.

"Shehnaaz, good that you came, I wanted to talk to you-" Sid said to her, Shehnaaz smiled at him as she walked toward him. Sidharth got up and came to her.

"About what?"

"About Himanshi, You know, Asim is out of the town and it's her 8th month of pregnancy so i was thinking that i should made her move in with us, till swayum came back. She will be infront of my eyes and I won't be much worried about her then-" Sidharth said to her, Shehnaaz nodded at him positively in response.

"Great! So lets go and pick her from her home." Sidharth said to her, He looked quite excited. Shehnaaz again nodded, not that she had any other option when her husband was too ignorant that he didn't even cared to ask her about her sudden visit in his office? It made her realized, her she will never be in Close-Important-people-in-life list. Shehnaaz is not important to him. Her presence or absence doesn't mattered nor her emotions.