Part 2

Next one month passed by, and shehnaaz couldn't tell him about the news of her pregnancy since he was quite busy with his pregnant sister & office work, he barely had time for her. Her whole day went in fulfilling the demands & wishes of his pregnant sister & house hold chores, and at night due to tiredness shehnaaz fells asleep before his arrival that she didn't get time to talk to him.

Shehnaaz was in kitchen, preparing breakfast when he entered there.

"Shehnaaz"

"Ji? Aapko kuch chahiye?" Shehnaaz asked him, while stirring the spatula in the pan, she averted her gaze and look at him. A part of her felt happy thinking he came there to talk to her, may be now Shehnaaz could disclose the news to him, because now days whenever Sidharth talks to her, It's about his sister only. Sometimes, Shehnaaz felt like she is just an outsider in this house, has no place of her own in his life and she feared what if he will treat her child like that too. Ignore him or her too just like he had been toward her when it comes to his sister who was his first priority and will always be.

"I was thinking, we should go out for lunch today, it's been too long we have spent time together-" Sidharth started off, smiling at her softly. Her heart skipped a beat, it was first time he himself had come to her, wanting to spend time with her on his own.

"Sure." Shehnaaz mumbled, smiling at him. Sidharth nodded in return, then surprising her once again, he helped her in setting up the breakfast table.

They were ready to leave for their lunch date when Himanshi called him from behind.

"Bhai, Where are you going?" Himanshi asked him, with hand on her huge baby bump, she moved toward them.

"We are going out for lunch, Asim will be here in sometime." Sidharth answered her, smiling at her softly.

"Bhai, why don't we wait for him, then we all will go out together." Himanshi suggested, she pleaded through her eyes. Sidharth couldn't say no to her, after their parent's death, he had raised her like his own child. For him, only her happiness matters.

"Okay." Shehnaaz frowned when Sidharth agreed but shehnaaz quickly replaced it with forced smile when they looks at her. Her heart was broken again, Sidharth gave her a hope but again, crushed it brutally.

"Ye! Thanks, bhai." In happiness, Himanshi hugged him tightly. Then they moved toward the hall and  settled there, waiting for Asim's arrival. Half an hour later, Asim arrived there and Himanshi told him about the lunch plan.

"Himanshi, don't you think we are spoiling their plan, after all they planned to go alone, didn't they?" Asim asked her in hushed tone so that SidNaaz couldn't hear them.

"Asim, he is my bhai, why do you think that I'm spoiling his plans. If it was like that then I'm sure he would have told me." Himanshi answered him back. Asim frowned at her, he knew his wife is too much depended on her brother in which she hadn't realized that, unintentionally, she intrudes in his personal life.

"Bhai, lets go. Me & my baby are hungry." Himanshi said to him, she tugged at his hand. Sidharth laughed at her childishness, They both walked out of the room while Asim & Shehnaaz followed them silently. The whole ride to restaurant was filled with Himanshi's talks as she was talking to her husband & brother about her excitement about her baby as he due date is coming near. Shehnaaz was feeling left out, her husband was too busy to even look at her and it pricks her heart.

Sidharth noticed how silent Shehnaaz was through out the lunch till they return back home, Himanshi was with Asim, in her room while SidNaaz were alone in their room.

"Shehnaaz, what happened?" Sidharth asked her, he held her arm and pulled her in his arms.

"Nothing." Shehnaaz lowered her eye lashes as she answered him.

"Don't lie. I have notice how silent you were, something is bothering you, I know that, please tell me, what it is." Sidharth voiced out, gazing down at her with soft eyes. 

"Sidharth, can i ask you something?" Shehnaaz asked him, she lifted her gaze up, and her mesmerizing orbs met him, leaving a tingling sensation through him.

"Can i go at my parent's place for some days?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"But Himanshi? Her due date is coming, you might be needed here-" Sidharth reasoned with her, Shehnaaz felt an unknown frustration building up inside her. For few days, Shehnaaz wanted to stay away from here as she wasn't able to bare his ignorance anymore. It hurts her, made her feel like a burden on him. 

"I'm not her nanny, Sidharth, and you are here for her, I'm sure you will take better care of her than I will-" Shehnaaz snapped at him even though she didn't wanted to, but her frustration got better off her.  Sidharth's eyes widen in surprise, he had never seen her behaving like this, she had always been calm & understanding, and may be thats the reason he had always taken her for granted.