Part 10

His gaze fall over her sleeping figure, after they returned back from himanshi's house, Shehnaaz changed into her night clothes and slept, not speaking a word to him. He walked over the bed and sat on the edge. He was lost in his thoughts when he moved his hand and by mistake the blanket covering her, moved little from her feet, revealing her swollen feet to him. His eyes widen in horror when he touched them with tenderness in his touch.

"God! Why didn't she told me anything? She must be in pain-" Sidharth thought to himself while caressing her feet. Then he remembered how in them morning he taunted her when she refused to come to himanshi's place with him, he cursed himself for not believing her that time.

"Shehnaaz told me she wasn't well and what i did? I taunted her, called her a lier indirectly instead of asking her about her health. What kind of husband i am?" He cursed himself for not believing her, it somewhat made him realize that he is failing in understanding his wife, he was still failing as a husband. In past one week, he had been taking care of her, of her needs but not once he sat beside and talk to her, whenever they talk it's about their baby and it's future, he was too excited to talk about anything else. They weren't spending time like a couple should, it's more like he is taking care of his child's mother not his wife. And may be thats the reason, he is failing to understand his wife's emotions, failing to understand what Shehnaaz wants from him as a wife and he could feel distance between them is increasing. They are emotionally distant from each other and thats not helping them to understand each other.

"We need to talk, we need to spend some time with each other like a normal couple then only this distance between us will decrease." Sidharth thought to him, then he rushed to washroom and brought herbal oil to massage her feet as it will help with her swelling & pain. Shehnaaz was in deep slumber, due to tiredness. Sidharth smiled as he poured some oil in his hands and started massaging her feet, he knew if Shehnaaz wake up she will never let him touch her feet, so he take care not to disturb her sleep. With utmost care & gentleness, he massaged her feet hoping it will help her and ease her pain.

Her eyes fluttered open in the middle of the night when her stomach grumbled. She look at him, he was sleeping peaceful while holding her in his arms and his head nuzzled in her bossoms. She couldn't help but smile at him softly, this is the only time when she get to witness the calm look on his face and it made her realize that, he is suffering too and thats the reason she is trying to not to tell him about her problems and make him worry more, she stroke his hair lovingly. No matter what problems they are facing, she can never stop loving him. Sidharth stir in his sleep, he tighten his grip around her waist and nuzzle his face in her bossoms, making her shiver in his arms.

"Hungry?" He lifted his face and asked her in his deep husky voice, breaking her trance. Shehnaaz gave a apologetic smile to him,she didn't wanted to disturb his sleep. Sidharth smiled at her assuringly, he get off her and sat beside her on the bed.

"Come, Lets get something in your tummy." Sidharth mumbled,holding his hand out for her.

"Go back to sleep. I ll go and get something to eat." Shehnaaz told him, not wanting to disturb his sleep further.

"I am coming." Sidharth whispered softly, he held her hand and helped her to get down from the bed. She was surprised seeing the swelling in her feet had gone and she couldn't feel any pain, she looked at her feet and found them oily by which she understood he must have massaged her feet when she was sleeping, she frowned, she doesn't like him touching her feet but she chose not to say anything to him and smiled at his care as they both went downstairs in kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Sidharth asked her as he pulled out a chair and made her sit on it. Shehnaaz shrug her shoulders in response, she was too hungry to think about anything specific. Sidharth shook his head and cooked her all time favorite maggie. Shehnaaz thanked him as he served the cooked maggie in a plate and gave it to her.

"Shehnaaz" He called out for her softly, Shehnaaz looked up from her plate and stare at him with confused expression.

"Will you go out with me tomorrow? We will watch your favorite movie, then go for shopping, and we will do everything you want-" Sidharth asked him, staring down at her with hopeful eyes. In one year of their marriage, he had hardly given her the time she deserve and he wants to change that. And her shocked expressions confirmed him.

"Sure!" She agreed after coming out of the shock state she was in. Sidharth smiled at her and told her to finish her maggie. After she was done, they went upstairs in their bedroom. They both lay down on the bed, he shifted close to her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Shehnaaz" He called out for her softly. Shehnaaz looks at him with small smile.

"Ji-"

"I am sorry for my behavior in morning. I shouldn't have lashed out at you." Sidharth apologized, feeling ashamed & guilty over his behavior in the morning. Shehnaaz look at him with unreadable expression, but when she saw pain of hurting her in his eyes, she melted.

"It's Okay." She whispered softly.

"Am i forgiven?" He asked her, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Shehnaaz nodded, and to assure him, she leaned and pressed her lips against his cheek softly. His fingers trailed over her shoulder till her wrist, she shivered under his intense gaze. Shehnaaz submitted herself to him, it's been quiet a time now that they had gotten physically. And she was craving for her husband's love. His arms circled around her petite figure as he pulled her into his arms. His head dipped in to crook of her neck, he slide the night gown off her body, leaving her naked in his arms. Shehnaaz sighed in pleasure feeling his lips on her skin, his touch was burning her. She whimpered at the lose of his body contact with hers as he lifted himself off her to get rid of his clothes

Sidharth leaned and kissed her on lips, pouring his love in the kiss. Their bodies tangled with each other, he showered soft feathery kisses over her body, she clung onto him, moaning his name as he worshiped her body. Sidharth glances at her before he parted her legs and entered in her, thrusting deep into her. His body collapsed on hers as they reached their earth shattering climax, he tighten his grip around her and he slept on her chest. Shehnaaz pulled the covers on and caressed his head lovingly. After placing a light kiss on his head she closed her eyes and let sleep take over her with a hope that from tomorrow everything will be fine between them.

Entry of One Vamp soon🤭