Part 9

From past one week, everything was normal between SidNaaz, he was giving her his time, living up to the promises he made to her. Her trance was broken when door clicked open, and he entered inside.

"Shehnaaz, why aren't you ready? We need to leave in half an hour-" Sidharth said to her, they had to leave for himanshi's place for her baby's baby naming ceremony.

"Sorry, Sidharth. I'm not coming. I'm not feeling well." Shehnaaz told him, giving a apologetic look to him but he frowned at her.

"This what you said when i asked you to accompany me to hospital to meet Himanshi, and same thing you said when Himanshi went home after getting discharge from hospital and invited us for dinner. Are you really not well or it has just become an excuse to you? If you don't want to meet my sister then say it on my face, no need for your excuses-" Without thinking, he lashed out at her. In past one week, whenever they had to go to meet Himanshi, Shehnaaz would always make some excuse and chose not to come and it has started infuriating him.

"Sidharth, its nothing like that. I'm really not feel-" Shehnaaz started to say but he cut her off in the middle of the sentence.

"It's okay, Shehnaaz, no need for false explanations." With that, he moved to the closet, taking out his clothes he went in washroom leaving a teary Shehnaaz behind.

She look at her swollen feet then at the closed washroom door, she might have denied to meet Himanshi but it was never intentional from her side, Shehnaaz was genuinely wasn't well, but he failed to understand that. And today also, since morning she wasn't feeling well and swelling in her feet also not helping her either.

Not wanting anymore problems or misunderstandings between them, Shehnaaz got up with great difficulty since her legs were paining badly. She walked toward the closet and took out a sareefor herself. She went in the room next to theirs to get ready.

After getting ready, when Shehnaaz entered the room, she found him ready to leave. He looked up at her and gave a confuse look to her.

"I'm coming with you." Shehnaaz said to him in low tone. Sidharth, without giving any reply walked out of the room, Shehnaaz knew he was in bad mood, followed him quietly.

Baby naming ceremony ended, all guests left, only SidNaaz were there. Shehnaaz sat on the couch and took a deep breath, her back was aching and the pain in her feet has gotten worse due to the swelling. Shehnaaz didn't informed him about this, think he might again thought of it to be one of her excuse. His earlier behavior with her had hurt her deeply but she was trying to be happy.

"Hi, Shehnaaz bhabhi! Why are you sitting alone here?"Asim asked her as he came and sat beside her on the couch. Shehnaaz looks at him with small smile.

"I am waiting for Sidharth, don't know where he disappear suddenly-"

"Sidharth is upstairs, in our room. Giving her the gifts he had brought for her." Asim told her, Shehnaaz smiled and nodded slightly in reply. Then they both started talking about random stuff, Asim was like a brother to her and shehnaaz is very much comfortable with him and same goes for Asim. He treats her like his own sister.

"Shehnaaz bhabhi, can i ask you something if you don't mind?"

"Off-course, Asim bhaiyaa-"

"I know its personal but i couldn't stop myself, Is everything alright between you & Sidharth? I mean i notice how distant you both were today in function-" Asim asked her though he knew it's their personal matter but he couldn't stop himself from asking, somewhere he know the reason of tension between the couple.

"Everything is alright between u, bhaiyaa." Shehnaaz answered him, though it was truth but didn't felt like, after their morning incident, they aren't on talking terms. He gave a slight nod in return, not dragging it seeing how uncomfortable it made her.

Just then, they saw SidAnshi coming downstairs, they came and sat on the sofa opposite to theirs.

"Shehnaaz, are you okay?" Sidharth asked her, concerned when he saw her tired face. Sidharth gave a tight smile to him and nodded. He wasn't convinced, he was about to say something when Himanshi cut his off before he could even start speaking.

"Bhai, can you stay here tonight? It's been so many days we have spent time together." Himanshi asked him, And shehnaaz groaned inwardly, she just wanted to go home & rest, her body was aching badly and shehnaaz can't even say it to him, he will again think of it as some excuse.

"Himanshi, we have to go back home, shehnaaz's medicines are there and i think she will be more comfortable in home-" Sidharth said to her causing her to frown at him.

"You know, bhai, since her pregnancy news has out, you have started ignoring me & my wishes." Himanshi spoke her mind out, Shehnaaz frowned at her, she shouldn't be the one saying this. She thought to herself with a sad smile.

"Himanshi, do you have any idea what are you saying? bhabhi is his wife, she has equal right over him and she needs him in this condition-" Asim snapped at his wife.

"But even after his marriage he never ignored me then why now? Baby aane ke baad toh bhai mujhe bilkul hi bhul jaayenge. I'll again become an orphan." Himanshi voiced out in painful voice. Sidharth look at his sister, he never knew his sister think like this. It hurt him to see her questioning him like this, it made him feel like whatever he had done for her till hold no value. Made him felt like he had done wrong when he chose his personal life over his sister for once.

"Himanshi, have you gone mad? You are speaking shit now. Stop acting like a spoiled brat for once." Asim lost his cool and shouted at his wife, he knew unknowingly himanshi's behavior is creating rift between SidNaaz. Asim glance at Sidharth who was still in shock over the thinking of his sister on his baby then he look at shehnaaz who was looking at the scene play before her with blank eyes.

"If it's about me then i think i should leave. You guys don't have to fight over me." Shehnaaz said to them, she got up and walked out of the house not caring about her pain. Sidharth watched her with unreadable expressions. Sidharth got up and followed her behind, leaving a teary Himanshi & angry Asim behind.

Shehnaaz was looking for an auto to go home when she felt his presence behind her.

"Will you stop loving our child since your sister doesn't approve my pregnancy?" Shehnaaz asked him in low painful tone. Sidharth's eyes widen when her words registered in his mind.

"You are doubting my love-" His voice was heavy with the pain he was in. One side, her sister's words had hurt him and now hers.

"I'm not doubting your love. I'm just asking a simple question, will you go against your sister's wish and love my child whom she think, is coming between you & her?" Shehnaaz questioned him, again. Tears were streaming down her face, it was too much to take in. Shehnaaz wanted nothing but his little love for her & her child but she didn't knew it will be problem for anyone specially his sister. Was it wrong on her part to have some expectations from their relationship.

"Shehnaaz, It's part of me, it's part of you and how can Sidharth hate something thats connected to his Shehnaaz? I can never stop loving our child." Sidharth whispered back with honest visible in his voice.

"I'm sorry for making it difficult for you, but I'm helpless.." shehnaaz whispered back helplessly, she knew he is already hurt by whatever happened inside and her questions were hurting him more but she can't help it. Shehnaaz moved toward their car and sat inside while he stood there, who questioned himself to what do now? How to make his sister understand, neither he can leave her alone nor he can be with her like she wanted.