Part 5

Sidharth gathered her in his arms as shehnaaz cried her heart out, he let her take out the frustration, pain, hurt she had kept inside her from long. He rubbed her back gently, calming her. He hugged her tightly while cursing himself for being the reason of her pain. Unknowingly, he had caused so much pain to the person he was suppose to love, cherish till his last breath.

"Shehnaaz. Please stop crying, love. It hurts-" Sidharth whispered with moist eyes. He cupped her face in his palms and wiped her tears gently.

"I'm sorry!" He breathed and he hugged her tightly once again. Shehnaaz buried her face in his chest and weeped silently, she couldn't keep her emotions to herself anymore. She wanted to let them out.

Sidharth held her close to his heart as she slipped into deep slumber in his arms after crying her heart out and that time proved to be the most painful for him, he couldn't see her in that state and knowing he is reason behind her tears, made him feel more miserable. Sidharth wiped her tears away and made her lay down on the bed then he himself laid beside her.

He leaned and kissed her forehead gently then his gaze shifted to her stomach, where their unborn is growing. Sudden happiness seeped through him thinking about their child, his child.

"Hey, Buddy! It's me, Your daddy, I know I'm late in introducing myself, sorry for that but don't worry, from now on, I'm not gonna leave you or your mumma alone. I'll be with you both, to spoil you with my love & care." Sidharth said to his baby, then started nuzzling his face in her belly. He placed soft kisses on her belly before he moved away and lay down, wrapping his arm around her in gentle yet protective manner and slept with her in his arms. Tomorrow will new beginning for him, for them.

"Good Morning, Sweetheart!" Sidharth chirped happily as he entered their bedroom with tray of breakfast in his hands. Shehnaaz who just got up after a peaceful sleep, look at him with wide eyes. Since when her husband started cooking breakfast for her instead of going office? She thought to herself with amusement. She watched with silently as he sat beside her and placed the breakfast in front of her.

"I cooked your favorite." Sidharth said to her, Shehnaaz gave a weak smile to him as he started feeding her. After eating little, she felt an urge to throw up everything, she pushed his hand away and ran inside the washroom, she felt her head heavy as she threw her guts out, Sidharth who followed her inside, panicked and started rubbing her back gently, not know what is happening to her.Opening the water tap, she splashed cold water on her face.

"Shehnaaz, are you alright? Was something wrong in the food?" He asked her with concern, Shehnaaz wiped her face with towel and turned to her worried husband.

"I'm alright. It was because of morning sickness, don't worry." Shehnaaz assured him, Sidharth looked unsure but nodded. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, to support her as they walked out of the washroom. Shehnaaz smiled light at his care, she was enjoying his undivided care for a while.

"Aapne breakfast kiya?" Shehnaaz asked her as he made her sit on the bed and gave her glass of water, Shehnaaz drank little water and kept it back.

"I'll have later, but you need to eat first. Should i bring something else?"Sidharth asked her, passing a small smile to her which was enough to melt her heart.

"No! Have it with me, And i don't want something else." Shehnaaz answered him, she took the sandwich and held it near his lips, Sidharth smiled as he took a bite of it. They had their breakfast, Sidharth placed the empty dishes on the side table and turned to her, but Just then her maid, Gauhar knocked on the door.

"Shehnaaz Ma'am, Sir & ma'am has come and they are asking for you." Gauhar said to her, Shehnaaz squealed happily, excited to meet her parents.

"You go, we are coming." Shehnaaz said to the maid, Gauhar nodded and left from there.

"Sidharth, lets go to meet mom-dad." Shehnaaz said to him, She held his hand and dragged him downstairs with her. Rishab & Gungun smiled when they saw their daughter & son-in-law coming their way, hand in hand. Shehnaaz hugged her dad tightly then her mother while Sidharth took their blessings then hugged them.

Both were happy to see Sidharth there, as he hardly comes to meet them because of his busy schedule.

"How are you, Sidharth beta?" Gungun asked her son-in-law in motherly tone.

"I'm good, mom, and we have a news to share." Sidharth answered her, he look at taani, asking her through his eyes if they should tell them or not, Shehnaaz gave a slight nod to him.

"News? What news, beta?" Rishab asked him, Sidharth stepped close to taani and held her hand.

"Aap dono nana-nani banne wale hai. Shehnaaz is 3 months pregnant." Sidharth discloses the new happily, he had wide grin plastered on his face. The  couple stares at them in shock before they pulled them in embrace, to express their happiness.

"Oh! god, i can't believe my princess has grown up, soon she will give birth to a small princess." Rishab beamed in his happiness, hugging his daughter tightly. He kissed her forehead and gave blessings to the would be parents & their unborn.

"Congratulations, Sidharth." Rishab hugged him, his in-laws has always treated him like their own son, never let him feel the void of not having his parents by side.

Four of them celebrated the news of the new member coming with having lunch outside. 

"Mom, I'm taking Shehnaaz out for her regular check up, so we will meet you guys at home." Sidharth to them as they walked out of the restaurant. Rishab & Gungun nodded and they left from there in their car while he made Shehnaaz sit in his car and drove away to the hospital.

Shehnaaz look at him, he had changed. She wonder whats the reason behind the sudden change in her husband's behavior. Is it because of the news of her pregnancy? Shehnaaz thought to herself. Whatever reason it might be, she was liking it.

"Sidharth, are you happy with the news?" Shehnaaz asked him suddenly, and again insecurities surrounded her. What if he is not ready? Or just trying to be happy for her?

"Offcourse, I'am. This is the best news of my life. You know, I have always been crazy about kids, they are so cute, so adorable. I always wanted to have my own kids and you are fulfilling my wish. I don't even have words to describe my happiness-" Sidharth fumbled with his words, smiling ear to ear. He doesn't have words to describe his happiness. Shehnaaz kept her hand on his thigh, They smiled at each other. His words made her relax, she forget everything and smiled whole heartedly.

Sidharth was waiting in Riddhimma's cabin as riddhima was doing her check up inside. He was waiting impatiently when his cell phone ring . He quickly picked it up when he noticed it was himanshi's call.

"Yes, Himanshi?"

"What? I'm coming!" He answered before he cut the call and rushed outside, in hurry he left the hospital, without informing her.

After check up Shehnaaz come out of the room and went in riddhima's cabin. She looked around to see him but he wasn't there. 

"What happen, Shehnaaz?"

"Ridhzie,Sidharth is not here, don't know where he went-" she voiced out, sadness crept in her heart thinking he hadn't changed. He had again left her, and this time, without even informing her