Part 12

At Night.

Sidharth stepped out of the washroom, after taking a bath, His eyes darkened when his gaze fell over his wife. Shehnaaz was standing in front of him, wearing his tee shirt which ended above her mid thighs, giving him a lot to imagine. He smirked, seeing his wife like this, surely had awoke desires in him which are hard to tame.

Sidharth raised his one eye brow at her questioningly while taking slow steps toward her, like predator.

"What? I find this more comfortable than my night gowns-" Shehnaaz trailed off, smiling at him sheepishly.

"I didn't said anything, did i?" Sidharth laughed, causing her to narrow her eyes at him. Sidharth step close to her, decreasing the gap between their bodies. Her breath hitched, her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage in anticipation. 

"You look ravishing in my clothes. You should wear them more often." Sidharth whispered in her ear, He went close to closer to Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz startled feeling his warm breath falling on her nape. Sidharth stroked his finger on her back sliding down it following her spinal code line, making her to shiver from tip to toe. She was feeling dizzy with new sensation he was giving her.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Shehnaaz whispered in barely audible tone. Shehnaaz let out a gasp feeling his manly massaging her belly, squeezing it occasionally. This little act made the weird feeling rose in her stomach

"What will you do if i say yes?" Sidharth questioned her back, looking into her eyes, shiver ran down her spine under his intense gaze. he removed her waist long silky soft hair from her back and keep them on her right shoulder. His fingers ached to feel her soft skin under their tips. Shehnaaz closed her eyes tightly feeling his hot breath fanning over her nape. What else except losing herself in his charm she could do when he is giving her this sweet torture?

Sidharth pulled her more close to him and started placing light feathery kisses on her neck. And in response all she could do was sigh in content.  Her innocent response seems to push him to the edge, he scooped her in his arms and walked toward the bed.

"Sidharth! Aren't you feeling sleepy? We were out whole day, you must be feeling tired-" Shehnaaz said to him, as he made her lay down on the bed and joined her in bed.

"Sh. Don't disturb when i'm loving my beautiful wife." Sidharth whispered, he came on top of her and captured her lips in passionate kiss. Soon, their clothes were lying on the floor and both lost themselves to each other.

Next morning Shehnaaz entered the kitchen to make breakfast, she smiled at subhadra devi & Himanshi, who were already there, and making breakfast for themselves. Since, Asim had to go to visit his ill mother, Himanshi was staying with them.

"You are late." Dadi reminded her, giving her stern looks.

"I was-" Shehnaaz started off but dadi cut her off in the middle.

"No need for your explanations. We got tired of waiting for breakfast, so me & Himanshi have cooked mine, Himanshi & Sid's breakfast. You can cook yours. It won't hurt your princess image, i guess." Subhadra devi said to her, her brows knitted in confusion, she wondered why they are treating her like an outsider in this house? 

"I'm sorry, dadiji. Kal se mein jaldi uth jaaungi, aapko wait nahi karna padega." Shehnaaz said to her, feeling guilty for making them wait, but it wasn't her fault either, she usually wake up at this time only and Sidharth never complained before.

"We will see- Come, Himanshi beta, Sidharth must be getting late for office." Dadi said to her before she picked up the tray of food and left the kitchen along with Himanshi.