Part 7

When Shehnaaz woke next morning, she found him sleeping on the couch in sitting position. A part of her felt hurt seeing the sorrow filled look in his face even in sleep, but she couldn't take her decision back now, it was time for him to decide what he wants, what she wants and she has to be strong, for her child.

She walked toward the couch and sat beside him, she gently caressed his face. She love this man, she couldn't deny that. Feeling her touch, he moaned slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

"Shehnaaz" He whispered, Shehnaaz looks at him and removed her hand from his cheek. Sidharth frowned but covered it with sleepy smile. He yawned and stretched his arms to shoo away from sleepiness.

"Come home with me, please." He pleaded to her, looking at her with hope in his eyes. Shehnaaz avert her gaze away from him, she knew if she look into his eyes then she will give into him which she doesn't want, not at-least till everything is sorted between them.

"Sidharth, I-" Shehnaaz stuttered. Sidharth held her hand and made her look into his eyes.

"I know you have your valid reasons for not coming, but trust me, I'll make everything right. Trust me one last time, and come home with me." Sidharth said to her with so much love & hope, she couldn't deny.

"Okay." Shehnaaz agreed but promising her child that if one more time he pushed her away, she will leave him for good.

Sidharth was cooking lunch when his cell phone ring, It was himanshi's call which he picked up.

"'Yes, Himanshi"

"Bhai, I'm angry with you, even after i told you to stay, you left me alone here." He frowned when he heard his sister's grumpy angry voice.

"Himanshi, you are not alone there, Asim was there with you." 

"But my brother wasn't. You promised maa to never leave me alone-"

"I know, Himanshi, and i had never break that promise. But now i have a pregnant wife to take care of, and i am sure even maa would never want me leave her alone in this condition." Sidharth replied her, in helpless tone, hoping his sister will understand his plight.

"She is pregnant?" 
"Yes, Shehnaaz is. So, I hope you understand if i don't come?"

"Oh-Kay-" She trailed off uninterestingly and line went dead after that. Sidharth knew it will take his sister a little time to understand this. She is habitual to him giving his all time to her.

Sidharth fed her with his own hands, Shehnaaz just ate her food in comfortable silence. He was looking at her with such intensity that it shook her. After lunch they were sitting on the bed, in complete silence. They both didn't knew how to start a conversation after whatever took place between them last night. 

"You know, I was 14 when mom & dad died in car accident, when my mom was taking her last breath she asked me to take care of Himanshi, I promised my mother that i'll take care of her like my own child, will never let her feel void of not having parents. She was 11 at that time and i have been taking care of her alone since then, We didn't had anyone with us, we both were each other's support. I know infront of her, I ignore other's & their wishes but it's not intentional. I didn't had a heart to deny her-" Sidharth spoke suddenly, pouring his heart out infront of his wife.

"I understand that, but you should understand my point of view. What i have to offer my child if i stay with you, a father who can & will us at any point? Where is the assurance that we both can count on you in our thick & thin times? I can understand you love your sister, I'm not telling you to stop loving your sister but also, in your love for your sister, I don't want to spoil my child's life. Keep balance in your life, give us the same amount or at-least some amount of time, and if you think you cant' then it's better we parts our way." Shehnaaz held on to her decision and speak her mind out. She wanted nothing but assurance for her child's better future.

"Shehnaaz!" Sidharth snapped at her, some unknown rage build inside him when she talk about separation. But seeing her frighten look, he closed his eyes and calmed himself. He moved close to her and cupped her face in his palms

"I know, I know it's my fault but please don't say like this. I won't be able to live without you both. Give a chance to me." Sidharth pleaded to her, his moist eyes made her feel weak. She had never him him so vulnerable. 

" I willing to give you a chance, it's not easy for me too." mumbled as a lone tear escaped her eye, Sidharth gently wipe her tear.
"You will not regret giving me a chance, I promise." Sidharth whispered, brining her face close to him, she could feel his hot breath fanning on her face, it left a tingling sensation with in her. Shehnaaz gave a small nod to him, she knew it's not easy end their relation like this. They both need to sort out their problems and make it work for which she is ready.

Sidharth kissed her forehead and hugged her, knowing she had fears due to his ignorance but he promised himself to remove her every fear, her every insecurity regarding their relation and most important, he will prove his love for their baby to her.