4.

The devils attacked my brother, this is a warning strike, I looked at the charred skin on his body forming ancient markings, the markings that filled the skin of my back. I could remember the searing pain on my back, the loud piercing shout I released
The dark whispers of the hell creatures.

"Who did this to you" I asked my brother, i wanted to know which sin dared lay their hands on my kin, my brother whom I promised nothing would hurt.
"Achlys and Drusilla" my eyes blazed red, I released a loud growl that thundered the court room and even bent my brothers neck in submission. Wrath and Lust had attacked my brother.
I had a personal vendetta against Drusilla. She had been the one who gave me the markings on my back.
I saw Kievs eyes flutter close, the fight had taken its toll on him
"Sleep brother" he nodded weakly and closed his eyes shut. I bellowed on the court servants to escort his pack to their Chambers.

I watched followed Axel as he carried our brother to his room. His mate followed and watched us as we laid him on the bed.
"What is your name."
"Eulalia" her voice was shaky, I could sense her fear for my brother, she feared he was going to die. The mate bond thrummed between them, it would help his healing process.
"You're a gifted as well Eulalia " she nodded, not taking her eyes of my brother.
"Is it insensitive if I ask her about her powers now Tarak."  I heard Axel's voice in my head.
'Yes. Let us wait till Kiev wakes before we touch the topic"
"Are you alright Tarak" I was not, I knew the torture that Kiev was going through
He would be detached from him wolf for a few day, the marking on him would burn like a furnace and not even water would cool it, he would relieve tragedies and so many unspeakable things.

Kiev's groaning and moaning with pain, he was going through the first stage, his body looked red and sweat poured from his body in bucket.
His mate looked panic, but he needed to go through this pain alone, we couldn't help him even if we wanted to.
I walked out of hid Chambers, I couldn't take my brother's pain, I left him in the care of his mate and Axel.
I needed to get my hands on the Drusilla." That vile cretin put her hands on my brother.

"Not now Zeres " I yelled at my advisors who were running after me, this was not a good time to get on my nerves.
"Your majesty, if you had a ....." I knew where this was leading, these mutts want to use this and force me into the Mate and Queen topic. I let out a loud roar, that brought them all to their knees and baring their necks to me. I grabbed Zeres by his collar.
"You would do well to remember that I am king, when I say No, it means No"  I threw him on the floor, removed my robe and shifted. My white paws thundered on the floor like mighty horses running. I ran letting my white fur feel the breeze, I ran until I got to my destination.

A large crater in the middle of my kingdom.  The place had begun swarming with creatures from hell.  I saw the hydra laying in the middle of the crater, it was small but I knew as the devils gained more power the hydra would grow bigger.
"Tarak" I heard a voice behind, it was slow and it was laced with boredom. I faced him, another sin Belphegor the sloth
"Belphegor"
"I am surprised to see you in a place, that must have brought you great tragedy." He tilted his head lazily, his eyes were half closed making me know that he was half asleep as he spoke to me.
"Have you come to visit Drusilla" the name, her name was the worst thing that had ever happened in the world.
"Yes." The devils had no scent but I always knew when  she was close to me. I turned just in time to stop her from tracing her vile fingers on my body.  Her presence made my skin crawl, she irritated me, beneath her beauty and elegance she was disgusting.

"I never thought I would see the day that the great Alpha king Tarak would come to see me."
"I've missed you little wolf, do you miss me"  she ran her fingers on my jaw. I removed my hands from my face and and held it tight enough to break it
She let out a laugh, I should have remembered pain excited her, she loved when someone hurt her.
"Tarak my love, I see you've forgotten our wonderful lessons, " her voice dropped an octave lower, i was supposed to entice me but all it did was vex me, I felt like throwing up in my own mouth.
"Achlys, have you come to join the fun." His face was twisted up in a scowl, his face matched his persona.
I sped towards him and bashed his head on a rock, I stayed away from the crater cause i knew that Drusilla could drag me back to hell with her.

He turned Into green dust, I knew he didn't die, he simply returned back to hell, they haven't gotten their full strength, so I knew they would avoid any confrontation. I looked back and saw that Belphegor, Hydra and Drusilla had disappeared. I felt a searing pain on my side and I fell knee first. I looked at my side and saw that the wench had marked me once again.