19

Gardenia's pov

Gardenia's pov....
I was trapped in a sulphur filled room, pounding on the blazing hot door, the whole room was pitch black  but I could feel somethings or someone's presence with Me in the cell I was locked, I turned around scared that I felt someone's eyes on my skin which matched the blazing heat. I ran to the door of the locked cell. I grew more frightened when I felt something crawl up my spine. I swallowed thickly and shut my eye lids out of fear when I felt a hot breath down my neck.
"Mine" He said before bitting down on my neck.....

I shot out of bed with a gasp and a scream, my whole body shaking with fear, I felt doused with a bucket of sweat, I was cold with fear while my body poured hot sweat, I looked round my dark room afraid my dream was a reality, I knew someone came in here, I could feel their presence in the room. I held my necklace tightly clutching the protective charm that my father had given before we left the Manor. I knew someone was watching me in the shadows taking cover in darkness. A tear rolled down my eyes when I saw Molten lava like eyes watching me from across the room, his whole body cloaked with darkness but his eyes I couldn't forget.
I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, I yelped and jumped out of my bed, stumbling down and in fear I lit all the candles in my room. And there he was the reason for my unease Mammon sitting on my bed with eyes boring into my skin, my eyes darted round afraid I'd get lost in his eyes. The more I got afraid the more the fire grew brighter
"Control yourself Gardenia." My name rolled of his tongue sinfully, I covered my hands with my ears trying not to listen to his sinfully alluring voice. He vanished and appeared right infront but when he reached for me he hissed in pain
I looked at his hands that had a gash in the palms
"I can only reach for you in your sleep." He raised his hands and then did I see the invisible barrier between us
"Your damned necklace, prevents me from running my hands on your soft skin, I can only imagine it." He dropped his hands and I clutched the necklace silently asking for the power to make him disappear.
"What do you want" I asked him, tears running down my eyes, I felt Warm palms clean my tears and my skin tingled, I opened my eyes looking at him, his face looked pain only then did I realise that he had been wiping my tears. I pushed his hands away from the barrier, I gasped when I saw the tear from his elbow to his wrists.

He healed faster than I did and werewolves, the long gash already closed leaving no mark on his fine unblemished skin
My eyes widened, since when did I start thinking this devils skin was fine. I heard him chuckle and i looked up enjoying the sound his mouth made
"You think my skin is fine" his head tilted, and the black mass of deep black curls fell to the sides in waves wonderfully, I shook my head discarding the thoughts which seemed to amuse him further
"You hear my thoughts." He nodded much to my mortification
"Leave my head" I threw a parchment of paper at him slightly aggravated, he'd invade my thoughts like that. He caught the paper and burnt it, watching the flames dance, his eyes seemed brighter in the flames, he seemed beautiful
"I have never been called beautiful before" he said, I stood up from the floor immediately shaking my head
"Stop invading my mind" he gave me a wicked smile, standing up gracefully from the floor
"I try not to Gardenia...." I looked at him wondering why he cut of his words, he clutched his sides eyes darting round before disappearing into green dust.

The sun seemed whitish in a way In the vampire kingdom, the cold air worse than the Eastern realm, I sat at my window looking at the sun rise wondering if my mind was amiss or I had gone mad because I felt comfortable with Mammon one who is our enemy, the one who forcibly marked, I wondered if he had gone into my mind forcing me to sit still. I bit my tongue enough to draw blood, I realised it was a bad idea when I saw a vampire maid glare at me through the window. I coughed awkwardly and retreated from the window. It had been two days since we arrived here at the vampire kingdom, Tarak and the King are aged friends and allies. I shook my thoughts away deciding to focus on today's training.

I fell on my butt, landing on the white snow with Tarak hovering over him, my mind has refused to focus on sparring with Tarak, normally I was a pretty good fighter but my mind was distracted, Tarak lent me a hand helping me up from the snow. I took my fighting stance, throwing a wild swing at him but he caught my hands "You're distracted Gardenia." I shook my head and swung at him again, he caught it,  and pinned me down for the sixth time today.
"I'm not." I said as I stood up assuming a fighting stance
I raised my knee to block but somehow I ended up on the ground. Out of frustration fire burst out on my hands and I felt the wings trying to sprout from my back. I calmed myself trying to prevent myself from shifting into my dragon.
"What is wrong Gardenia" I looked at Tarak, he was also going through a lot as I have, I didn't want to burden him anymore
"Nothing " i said
"You're lying " I gave a sad smile "I am only tired Tarak." He looked at me searching my eyes and nodded
We sparred for a while until sweat broke out from my skin. I went to the bathing Chambers after training washing myself free of sweat and when I walked into my Chambers Molten lava eyes were the first thing I saw...

An
Thanks for 500+reads