24 (Sacrifice)

Tarak's pov

Tarak's pov.....
I looked at the map once again with the zeres, venus and kiev
"They've killed not only wolves but mages, vampire and any other supernatural creature" Venus pointed at that marked red places on the map.
I stroked my chin, Drusilla wasn't one to kill recklessly, It was always for a reason.
"The lycans they killed were the guards at selene's temple" i looked at zeres "the whole family" I asked and they nodded, the guards that guarded selene's temple were one of the ancient lycans, the only family that could claim the throne if I ever died.
I turned signalling to Ophelia to bring in the dead body. Zeres and Kiev wheeled in the dead shifter and I looked at the half shifted lycan who's fur was white with black spots on it. I looked into its eyes that were wide open but something like webs covered their eyes and its was white.
"Everyone who died at their hands, their eyes were found like this. "
I looked towards Ophelia and Venus "burn the bodies" I paused "and bring me Margeaux" I took my seat on the throne. My thoughts running wild and the gears turning in my head.
The doors opened and Margeaux walked in, straight to me ignoring Zeres and Kiev.
"Tis rude not to greet your elder brother Margeaux." Zeres said and Margeaux turned to him with her face red "You died the moment you left Mother and I to die at the hands of a hex" Zeres looked ashamed and turned away from his sister. In order to save Margeaux and her mother from dying from the hex, I tied their soul to mine, as long as my heart beats, they live.

I turned the map to her and by the looks of it, she had already seen it in one of her nightmarish visions.
"Blood sacrifice." I shot up from my chair immediately and I seemed alarmed.
I looked at the six points marked on the Map.
"Speak Margeaux" she looked at me horrified
"If thus sacrifice works Tarak, the last Prince who has been locked in the pit would be released." Her eyes clouded over and she looked like she was seeing another vision.
"Who is the last Prince Tarak." Kievs eyes bounced from mine to Margeaux who what ever she was seeing was draining the colour from her face. He held her up when she fainted and laid on the chair.
"Who is the last Prince Tarak" Kiev questioned and I fell to my seat when it finally clicked
"Lucifer." My voice was a whisper and I heard him suck a breath.

"They are trying to release lucifer from the pits of hell and they need power, a lot of it, therefore blood sacrifice." I covered a shaking Margeaux with a blanket, what ever she had seen must have scared and drained her of energy.
"His cell was the only place they couldn't go when I was locked in hell"
"The gods sealed him and put a protective barrier in his cell"
"Six different founding families ." Margeaux eyes were still hollow and scared.
"Founding families??" And she nodded confirming what she had said
She pointed to the map "the pure descendants of the founding families." The mages, wolves, vampires , werecats, wizards they killed were directly descendants of the people that began the clan.
"Why direct descendants." Zeres ran his hands through his hair.
"They are connected to their ancestors and have their power." I ran my hands through my hair, the point was I didn't know where nor whom they would attack next.
"What did you see" I asked Margeaux, she sighed "a lot of destruction if the seventh Prince rises, we have to stop them from raising lucifer tonight."
"Tonight" I was alarmed, Margeaux stood up weakly from her seat and pointed up at the sky.
"It is s blood moon tonight Tarak" I kicked the chair behind me,
"Which clan is to be sacrificed." Kiev ran his hands on his face.
" not a clan, just one pure blooded with power from the gods." She said still looking at the outline of the moon forming
She took her eyes off the window and stared into my eyes "one last pure blood to force the gates open" it took me less than a second to know who she was speaking of
"Zalika" the last pure blooded witch alive, A direct descendant.
The door burst open and Zalikas right hand leeora rushed in with tattered robes and blood on her face.

I shifted and had been running nonstop with a few shifters behind, I had to get to them before the moon turns red, I looked up and saw Gardenia's dragon flying towards us, I had sent her forward to look for them, the northern realm was vast with an expanse of land. She shifted back to Human  midair, landing perfectly on My back.
"Straight ahead Tarak" she told me wearing her robe to cover herself. I shook my wolf head, and my paws struck the flood thunderously

Candles were lit on the vast expanse, and a pentagram drawn of salt with a unconscious Zalika laying in it was the scene I arrived to see

The darkness was choking and the moon became red with each second, they were waiting for its peek.
I saw Achlys, Belphegor, Belzeebub, Drusilla, Mammon, Asmodeus, sitting, Drusillas eyes fixed on the moon.
"DRUSILLA " I yelled marching towards them, but Gardenia Yanked me back pointing to the salt barrier.
I pushed Gardenia behind me, holding her, she too was a pure blooded dragon descendant.

I felt air get knocked out of my lungs and fell to my knees, I looked at Mammon who's eyes glowed, it just confirmed my theory that Gardenia was his mate.
"Stop." She yelled and bent to my eye level, and immediately I could breathe again. She was most definitely his mate. The glared at one another while I removed blade cutting my palms open letting the blood drip on the salt, trying to break the barrier.
The moon finally peeked and the Devils dissappear going back to hell to atleast force the door when Drusilla starts the sacrifice. Drusilla walked close to me, wondering why I hadn't attacked her when the barrier was indeed down. I saw leeora manifest beside Zalika breaking through the pentagram and disappeared with Her. I pushed Drusilla into the salt barrier. Yelling now to leeora, who began chanting spells to lock me back in hell for the meantime, till they were ready for war.

I held a screaming Drusilla, leeora was channelling her, using her own powers to seal me and the Devils back in hell for a while. I landed with a thud on the fire like sanded and the screams were what welcomed me back to hell.