11.

After an uneasy nights rest, it was dawn and the chambermaids had already started preparing me for the hectic day ahead.
My tunic today was black embroidered with gold, I was about to the wear my cloak when I heard a soft knock
"Enter" zalika waltzed in wearing her riding clothes instead of her dress and veil
"I take it you are leaving for a few days", she gave me a sheepish smile " my love, I know I should have told you but I have to travel Northern coven, it is a matter of urgency."
"For how long will you be gone"
"It would tie me up for a Fortnight" I nuzzled my nose in her neck which made her release a small laugh
"Fourteen nights without you" she held up my face and kissed me with such intensity, that I lost my self in the softness of her lips, I traced my hands down her clothed waist.
"I will miss you so much Tarak" she whispered against my lips
"I will as well my love"
"When I comeback, I'll show you just how much I love you." I smiled and pecked her
"See you soon"
"See you soon Zalika"

I was in the grand Hall with the generals,  elders, my brothers and their subordinates, I had ignored all attempts of my brothers talking to me. now I was listening to two wolves had tried to kill one another in the streets
" His son took advantage of my daughters naivety"
"He did not, they have decided to choose each other as mates, your daughter is just as guilty as my son."
"Nonsense, my daughter is upright, your son must have lured her."
"You speak as though my son is a snake charmer."
I rubbed my temples " Enough. Both of you"  I looked at them with their heads bowed " where are your children"  I saw a young man and woman step out from the crowd
"Your majesty"
"This is my son Tyr" the first man said
"My daughter Nyx"  I beckoned both children forward telling them to follow me as I walked to the Chambers connected to the grand Hall.
"Sit" they bowed taking their seats on the velvet seat.
"Now I hear from Tyr's father that you have chosen your selves as mates, what if you find your true mates, will you be able to bear the annulment of the bond you both share, would you be able to bear the searing pain that comes erasing the mark."

"Your majesty if I may speak " Nyx spoke up she had the most innocent Hazel eyes I had ever seen, she was delicate like a flower
"My mate died just days before the mating ceremony and Tyrs mate rejected him a long time ago."
She clasped her hands with his "we found each other in grief, and loved one another as it should."
"Then why did you mate with each other without performing the ceremony"  I asked
"Honestly I knew it Brought Shame on both our households, we thought it that if we mated it would force her father to stop resisting our union." Tyr said
"Why does your father resist your union " I turned towards Nyx
"He wishes to sell me to the highest bidder like a pig for slaughter, ' a small smile touched my lips
"Do you truly love one another"
"Yes"
"Yes"
I stood up from my seat " Let's go out" we left the Chambers and walked back into the grand Hall
" I have listened to both sides and also children," I turned to Nyx's father "You have no right to stop their union. A mating ceremony must be held for them after their  fourteen day of purity" I saw the smiles on father and son with Nyx and my heart swelled, I felt I was finally making a good decision.
"Any report that you tried to delay or sabotage their union, you'll face my ire." I said while looking at Nyx 's father
They all bowed down  before leaving, the large doors closed signify this was the last case today.

"You are very wise your Majesty" an elder said.
"Thank you " I turned and faced the generals and brothers "shall we adjourn to the war room."
"What for" Kiev was really testing my patience "We have a discussion pending on the war and the gifteds."
I didn't wait to hear what they all had to say  I just walked away.
"Thank you" I said to the servant who opened the door to the war room. The had already taken their seats around the large round table, Axel seated at my right with his mate Mera and Kiev and his mate Eulalia, Hala was seated with Azim as usual smiling at each other, I rubbed my chest slightly.
I decided to stand up refusing to sit in-between  my brothers, their presence made me uncomfortable now
"Tarak, please sit"   I ignored Axel, and turned to Eulalia.
"What power do you have"
"I am an air manipulator and i sometimes see visions attimes "
Eulalia was graceful from what I had seen, she had eyes that were almost whitish and had hair like the lighter shade of brown overall she was breathtaking
"What kind of visions"
"Something relating to past that affect the future, I haven't fully grasped the ability quite yet."
"You just need someone to help you hone your ability," I turned to Darius "find me the prophetess"
He nodded and stood up, happy to be leaving the tensioned room.
"What makes you think you majesty that the prophetess would answer your calls" zeres asked his voice a little mocking
"She has Been itching to see me for a decade now"
I saw his frown but chose to ignore it "what about Hala " my heart sank, I had to look at her "Zalika is on a trip to the Northern coven but as for now she continues to learn from Alexanderia " I spoke directly to Axel refusing to meet her eyes that were burning my skin now.
"For now there hasn't been any attack from the sins of hell meaning they are still weak and in hiding, we must use this time to gather allies, more warriors than we had before. " I said
"We must get the dragons on our side"
"They are on our side." Zeres said
"No, they've been subdued but that doesn't mean their allegiance lies with us."
"How do we get them on our side" Azim asked
"I leave for their Manor at first light tomorrow whom ever wishes to accompany me, should join me at dawn."
"May the gods help us all" we talked for a while before I dismissed them

They all cleared out except Hala "do you wish to say something." I asked but she stayed silent.
"Very well." I tried walking out fron the war room when she grabbed my hand, I gently removed her hands from mine, Ignoring the sparks I felt. "You should go and train,  Alexanderia doesn't like waiting." I walked out ignoring the image of her quivering lip. I was walking to my room to rest before I would go and see Anahita.
"Your majesty"
"Yes Ophelia" it seemed she had been waiting at my door for quite a while
"A man is waiting to see you in the grand Hall."
"Who is this man"
"he calls himself Roshan." I balled my fists and power walked down to the grand Hall, I threw the doors open and sped over to the bastard who was tracing his hands on the oil painting.
I held him by his neck looking into his panicked gold like eyes "give me a reason why I shouldn't rip your head off Roshan."*