25 (torture in hell)

TARAK'S POV

TARAK'S POV...
A whip crackled on my back, Drusilla continued to whip me mercilessly, the whip continuing to pierce my stinging back, tearing its skin. She dug her long fingers into the wound, scratching her long fingers painfully on the wound causing me to scream painfully. I had been in hell for forty days and I had endured painful torture everyday.
I was chained my whole body bleeding and burnt, Drusilla had slowed down my healing making me feel the pain immensely. She loosened the chain and dragged me across to the locked cell throwing me inside and locking the door. I took in a breath waiting for the tiny vampire leeches to worm their way across to suck my blood. I felt one climb my neck and bit into it, the sounds of my screaming bounced of the wall as more feasted on my body. I was laying down weakly in the cell, my body slowly healing its self when Mammon walked in
"You look pitiful." He said holding my hands to heal me
"You look dreadful as well" I said looking into his  glowing eyes  and I saw my skin patching up
"Missing your mate already." His eyes dimmed, him not seeing not being able to leave nor communicate with her torture enough for him
He healed me, standing up before Drusilla would find out he did heal me
"You don't deserve her Mammon." He held the metal door
"I know Tarak."

Zalika's pov...
The candle burnt high before it went out, the wax spreading across the parchment of paper burning the spell written on it. I watched the spell burn and out of anger, I swept everything on the table with my hand.
"No luck " I rested my hands on the table gripping it tightly.
"None at all." I grabbed my cloak, brushing past Kiev In anger.
I grabbed the salt, and made markings on the floor, I lit the candles and before I started chanting my spells I was Yanked out of the circle.
"Zalika, think " Axel said looking deep into my eyes, how was I to think when the man whom I loved is locked in hell, with a devil who enjoyed his screams and sought him as an avenue for pleasure.
"It has been months Axel" I Yanked my arms away from him. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I continued to pour salt on the floor, Axel Yanked me up again. I suddenly got angry and pushed him away harshly, my breathing became faster and Quick, I was very easily vexed and quick to anger.
"Enough of trying to stop me Axel" I said my tone was assertive and strong
I started chanting the spell when Axel chained my hands with spelled cuffs.
I broke down crying, I was scared for Tarak everyday he spent in hell I was terrified and scared on his behalf.
I couldn't take it anymore and so I fell to my knees crying into my palms. Axel stroked my back calming me down.

I was in the war room once again with the generals, elders, and everyone else. I looked at the empty throne wanting to see the blood red eyed lycan, I missed his smile, the deep rumbling of his chest as he throws his head back in laughter, I missed the golden black  hair. I missed his scent and everything about him. I played with the necklace he had given me. I remembered the times I lashed out in anger, I remembered how he would hold Me when I lost control of my powers, how he would patiently listen as I practiced spells. He was a good person and a even better king.

"......saving the Alpha should be the last thing." I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't realised that the conversation was ongoing. We couldn't free Tarak lest we would be freeing the devils, we needed more allies, if we wanted to make his sacrifice worth everything.
I hated that he was down in hell once again, tortured and in pain
I saw Gardenia flinch and clutched her heart subtly, I suspected that she was mated to one of the Devils, I had seen her Brooding since Tarak was locked in hell. The room became stuffy and we went to the training.

I had just pinned Hala to the ground, she took a fighting stance and she made the first move, I kicked her knees making her fall
"To slow" I said holding her fist as she  threw another punch. She took another stance trying to kick me but I caught her leg
"Are you even trying" I said. She glared at me and took another stance, she blazed fire from the tips of her finger distracting me for a second before I felt a stinging on my cheek. The sound resonated the whole training yard.
"How's that for slow " she said before pushing past me, walking away. My palms glowed red and i casted a spell making her breathing halt, she scratched her neck and fell to her knees . I walked slowly to her looking her in the eye, life was draining from her eyes. I raised my hand to slap her when Gardenia held my hands pleading with me to release Hala. I waved my hands lazily and she gasped taking in deep breaths of air. She glared at me as Axel's beta Azim helped her up taking her back to the castle.

I tilted my head looking at the female dragon shifter infront of me
"We need to talk" she said.

An
Thanks for 1.4k reads love yall ❤