Chapter 15

It's Combat Class right now as all the students are in there seats. Ozpin and Goodwitch head out towards the stage as Ozpin makes an announcement.

Ozpin: As you all know, the group known as the Remnant Guardians will be taking their leave here in Beacon. We would like to thank them for their service they did to protect Beacon for those who wish to harm it. I proposed a deal for their leader to allow them to show all of their skills first hand. Would they kindly please step forward into the stage and introduce themselves.

As Jaune, Sun, Arslan, Brawn, Nebula, and Flynt head towards the stage.

Jaune: You already know who I am, but I will say it again. My name is Jaune just Jaune, former leader of Team JNPR and now leader of these group of Guardians called Team Remnant.

Sun: Yo, name's Sun Wukong. Former student of Haven Academy and leader of Team SSSN.

Arslan: The same goes for me as well, Arslan Atlan, former student of Haven and Team leader of ABRN. I am the second in command of Team Remnant.

Brawn: The name's Brawn Ni, former student of Shade Academy and Team Leader of BRNZ

Nebula: My name is Nebula Violette, former Shade Academy student and Leader of Team NDGO. I am the next in command in a situation when Jaune and Arslan are out.

Flynt: My name is Flynt Coal, former student of Atlas Academy after they left me and my Team for dead. I am the Team leader of Team FNKI and head of R&D for Team Remnant.

Ozpin: Today these 6 individuals will face the Teams of their choice to showcase their skills to you all. Be advised they will hold back tremendously, if you ask why. There power is strong enough to kill you, these people have faced things worse than Grimm. I advised you not underestimate them, Guardians are not to be thrifled with. Now Jaune who are the Teams you and your members wish to fight.

Jaune gestures his Team to announce the fighters.

Arslan: Teams RWBY, PNR, CRDL

As Arslan looks at Goodwitch.

Arslan: And Goodwitch.

Goodwitch was shocked that she was picked.

Ozpin: I allowed it Glynda. I told them they could choose anyone to fight. I'll watch over the fight to make sure nothing happens.

She nods as all the chosen Teams went to the Locker room to change to their gear. Meanwhile the Guardians are discussing their plan.

Jaune: So want me to take my former Team or CRDL?

Arslan: We'll have Sun and Flynt take care of Team RWBY.

Brawn: I'll take on Team CRDL, from what I'm seeing they'll underestimate us. I'll make sure to send them a message.

Nebula: Jaune, let's handle Goodwitch. It's time we teach her a lesson.

Jaune: Alright Neb, and Arslan will take on PNR.

Arslan: Been waiting to show that champion her place. It would be refreshing to see her lose.

Sun: Orbs or no Orbs?

Jaune: No, just Orbs that can recharge our supers. We will have to lower the power to not kill them but increase it enough to make it hurt.

Brawn: And our weapons?

Flynt: Me and Neptune made sure to make the rounds not kill them only stun them, but the impact feels like a real bullet hit you. We can also use our Remnant weapons.

Arslan: This will be fun.

Nebula: Indeed.

As the Teams they are fighting are headed out towards the arena. Jaune and the Team leaders all lined up in formation and brought out their guns as they get ready. Then Sun notices something.