ꨄPrologue ꨄ

In a world where elves, werewolves, vampires, witches and any other supernatruals you can think of coexist with humans. Though it was not always like this.
   The humans despised every supernatural and the supernatruals feelings were mutual. They let their hate for each other destroy them. One by one each colony fell. Seeing that the world would be destroyed the king of Wolves decided to put an end to this and make a piece treaty with the humans. Many humans were reluctant but, eventually they gave in seeing that their comrades were dying.
  When the Werewolf king made this treaty not many agreed with him. They were the elves, witches and vampires. They did not see the reason for making this peace treaty and that soon lead to rebellion angainst the wolves. The elves decided to make their own kingdom and rules. The witches started to do unspeakable things and the vampires..... Well that's another story.
  Even when the wolves and humans came together they couldn't defeat either. Thinking that the elves were the weakest they tried to attack them more but, they always got killed from a mystery elf.

VERENA Alfsiger

Like a monster sneaking in the dark you would never know if she was coming for you.

The Ailsa kingdom greatest weapon. A gift from the sun and moon.

"Why should I give you mercy, when I was never given it. "