ꨄChapter 6ꨄ

The headmaster sweated profusely as sat before him is the princess of the alfiger kingdom. The kings most prized possession. So even though he knew she would be visiting, he was still nervous and felt as though he wasn't prepared enough to stand before the princess.

Though the opposite is to be said of Verena as she sat elegantly on the couch. A huge white tiger laying its head onto her lap. She doesn't even want to be her but as the princess it's her duty. So the sooner she gets this done the faster she gets to lay in bed.

"Headmaster Don I am supposed to be giving a speech at the exam correct? " Verena asks breaking the silence. "Y-yes princess and you are supposed to show class A how to use healing." Headmaster Don stutters out. Verena just nods her head. Suddenly a bell rings signalling the start of exams in 10 minutes.

After hearing the bell Verena stands up and walks towards the door with frost at her side. She than turns to the headmaster "lead the way" she says. The headmaster stands up shaking a little before walking in front of Verena and frost opening the door "o-of course princess".

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ
The head master leads Verena and frost into a huge room with many soon to be students. Once the soon to be students heard the door open and reveal princess they stared in awe. Most of the females stared in admiration and envy and males in lust and admiration.

It wasn't everyday they got to see the princess. She only rarely comes out on special occasions. So seeing her in front of them, made them all happy. Behind all the soon to be students the soldiers stood on guard waiting for their princess to do her speech.

Frost soon jumps onto the stage laying down as he stares down everyone his eyes telling them to stay in line. Verena just shakes her head as she follows after him. She stands behind the podium and gives a heartfelt speech that she was given to read over and over again. Everything she said in her speech did not sound like her at all but, what could she do.......

After giving her speech she walks down the stairs and almost trips but frost catches her on his back. 'what the hell, who pot oil on the stairs' she says looking at the spot she fell seeing oil. She shakes her head ignoring it for now as she pats frost head as a thank you.

The soldiers now stood in front of her. Scanning their surrounding for any suspicious behavior. The soon to be students who are still in the room stare at the princess as a piece of her cloth was lifted during her fall showcasing a large scar from her shoulder to the left side of her hip. But it was quickly covered by a gaurd who glared at all of them for openly staring at the princess.

The soldiers form a circle around the princess as they walk her to the imperial car. Getting her inside with frost who is growling at everyone. After them in some gaurds stayed behind to stop everyone from going anywhere to investigate.

Though it was just some oil to make the princess slip it still a threat to the Royal Family. There was no one behind the princess so no knew how it got there.

As the imperial car starts to drive back to the palace. Verena is staring into nothing. She knew something bad was going to happen today but she didn't dwell. She sighs as even in her own kingdom she could not feel safe.

She knew she was always danger but this is the first time she doesn't know who's behind it and it's bothering her deeply. She already knows that her father was informed and she could already see the headache forming.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Behind the academy walls stood a beautiful young elf with Ruby red eyes. But those beautiful eyes aren't calm at all. They are fuming like fire, even from afar someone could tell that something has made her very angry. She is not gonna let what has angered her get away. Her eyes showed determination. "You're all going to pay" she says clenching her teeth.

.........................................................................
Thanks for reading hope you have an amazing day.♡♡

♡Comment
♡Vote
♡Share

♡Comment♡Vote♡Share

Word count: 737♡