ꨄChapter 2ꨄ

Verena Pov:

   I wake up to the sound of growling. It was still dark out. I sit up immediately looking into frosts eyes and immediately knowing what is happening. I put on my robe and put the hood over my head. I jump out of the window getting down safely with my vines. With the feeling of the dirt beneath my feet I quickly go over to the huge wall that separates the Alfsigr kingdom from the rest. I see the intruders on the other side of it.

  I use my vines once again to climb up the huge wall startling the intruders whom seem to be werewolves. "state your business" my voice booms, looking them straight in the eyes, "we have business with the elf king, so it's none of your business little girl. " A bold one states I jump down the wall, landing right unto one of them. "if you have business with the king, then you also have business with me." I say Sprouting some vines out the ground to surround them.

   Before any of them could say anything, I hear the running feet of the elf soldier's and the big doors opening, I let my vines down. They all bow to me, not knowing that I am the princess, only the king's personal guard. I turn around to leave and look into the eyes of one of the soldiers who quickly puts his head down.

  I walk back into the elf kingdom on once again using my vines to go up my room, I know many may be wondering why I don't just use my doors, I am the princess. The strength of the Alfsigr kingdom, the only moon.

  Those two identities cannot be mixed, better to keep secret.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey (●’◡’●)ノ guys sorry for the long wait. I didn't a lot of motivation and so didn't write the second chapter. But now I am finally back on my feet. I hope to give you guys more chapters and I hope y'all liked this chapter. Thanks for reading.