ꨄChapter 3ꨄ

Verena POV:

  It is 5am so I decide to take a shower. Whiles in the shower I feel light. Almost like I have no problems in the world. I wish I could stay like this forever. It feels like a cocoon. Wrapped in comfort.

  I come out the shower. Putting on my clothes. I brush my teeth and fix my hair behind my ears. They tickle my ears sometimes making it very uncomfortable. Once I am done I enter back into my room seeing frost laying on my bed making me smile.

Her outfit and hair

Ornaments^^

I go to my dresser putting on my forehead and head ornaments. I then wake up frost making him growl. Suddenly there's a knock on my door. "Yes" I ask "princess the king and queen ask for your presence" the messenger Marge says "I will be right down" I say hearing her walk away.

I open the door. Frost going out first and than me. We walk down the stairs and halls as all the elves bow there heads. We reach the thrown room door and I take a deep breath. The two guards announce our presence before opening the doors letting us in.

I walk in bowing my head to my parents. My father nods his head and my mother smiles at me. I sit next to them on my throne as a servant comes and wipes my feet with a wet cloth. We elves don't usually wear shoes even though the world is getting modern. For we are connected with the ground and nature with our bodies.

  Once the servant is done I speak up "father, mother you requested my presence" I say "yes Verena it is about your coming of age and marriage" my father says as my mother nods. I sigh I knew this was coming. "As you two know I am the moon of this kingdom. I don't have time for things like marriage" I say. My father sighs shaking his head "Verena you are already 121 years old. It is the best time to get married" my mother says.

  "I will have my coming of age cremony but marriage is out of the question" I say my tone leaving no way to argue. My father waves his hand sighing. "We'll talk about this another time. Btw some wolf soldiers came by" my father says "I know I encountered them. What did they want. " I say "something about willing to compromise. Seeing that they couldn't win" he says laughing . I look at him in disgust.

  "Did you agree" I ask "well not really I said that you would be paying them a visit tomorrow " he says a smirk on his face. I nod " I'll see to it than. Excuse me" I say bowing and heading out not looking at either of them.

------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading I appreciate it a lot.