ꨄChapter 1ꨄ

Near the traeh river sat a beautiful young elf staring into the dark sky. Her face was cold, eyes dull and mouth in a straight line. Only the sound of the river could be heard. Behind her was a great kingdom but it wasn't like others. It is dark and gloomy, no one in sight not even the laugh of a child.
  A dry laugh soon came out of the elf mouth as she stared into the sky. No words coming out only a look of pain and suffering in her eyes. She soon got up and slid a hood over her head making her way through the woods. She stops at the back of the castle walls looking up at a window.
  With a wave of her hand vines sprouted from the ground and lift her to the window. She jumps in and shuts her windows. Turning around she faced a grand bedroom with things that didn't make her feel happy at all.

Verena Pov:

  I walk into the bathroom stopping in front of the mirror and stare at myself. A monster is all that dtares back. I shake my head and tie my hair up and remove my clothing before stepping into tub. Even in this relaxing atmosphere my shoulders are still up and my guard.

Even if I wanted to relax I could not. I soon get out of the bath putting on my robe. I go into my room and put on my sleeping attire. I take a seat on my bed and stare blankly at the wall. I lay on the bed knowing very well that I will not be sleeping.

   I suddenly hear a growl outside my door and immediately stand up and open it. For the first time of today I let a small smile slip on my face. My best friend and companion "frost" I say hugging him and engulfing his smell. We enter the room and lay down on the floor together.

   These are the times when I really feel safe.

............................................................
◡̈⋆🄷🄴🅈(●’◡’●)ノ  guys sorry for the short chapter. I am at work and wanted to give you guys a chapter. Tell me what y'all think about it in the comments and thanks for readingღღ

Sleepwear