ꨄChapter 5ꨄ

ꨄ                                                         ꨄ  

Verena strides were powerful and elegant as she walks down the huge castles stairs. Everyone present staring at her in awe and respect. They all believed that their princess was the most beautiful in the kingdom.

But to Verena all those stares are bothersome. She hated being gawked at. It makes her feel like an object that is only there to be seen for the pleasure of others. 'Why do I  have this such fate' is what she always asks herself. Was this her only purpose of being born. Was she nothing more than an object, weapon?

She wanted to be normal like others her age. She doesn't want to carry this burden of being princess and a weapon to be used. But, she got use to it, the fake smiles, the neglect, the abuse. She takes it all.

All these thoughts are running through her head as she gets in the car, frost jumping up next to her. He can sense that she is over thinking and it's hurting him.

 Frost has been with Verena since she was born. Always protecting her, it's his job as the moon tiger to keep the moon's child safe. He only got his physical form 12 years ago thanks to Verena and he is forever grateful. He rubs his snout on her cheek getting her out of her trance. As the car has already started moving to the academy with two more cars behind with soldier's in them.

She let's out a deep sigh scratching frost head, calming herself down.

Verena Pov:

Still scratching frost head. I calm myself down and look straight to see that we are almost at the academy. Taking a deep breath I scan our surroundings as the car finally come to a stop. Many people that were walking to the exam stop probably wondering why the imperial car is here with all these soldiers.

  I open the door letting my feet touch the ground as the people continue to stare at me. 'Don't they blink' I think to myself letting frost jump out after me . The soldiers soon step out as well walking behind us as we are greeted at the front gate by the headmaster of the academy.

'This is going to be one hell of a visit'

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
Thanks for reading