ꨄChapter 8ꨄ

Verena Pov:

I wake to the feeling of something nudging my side making me jolt up only to realize that it's frost. "Yes frost how may I be of service" I say sarcastically making him hit me with his paw. I giggle at this cute action and talk to him through the moon connection.

He just tells me that today is the meeting day. I let out a sigh, I completely forgot about it. "Thanks for the reminder frost" I say rolling my eyes as frost just growls as a laugh.

I walk into my bathroom taking a warm shower. I stand under the water with my head down feeling the warmth. After a few more minutes I walk out of the bathroom in my robe, seeing the young servant already inside with my clothes.

I really need to learn her name though. I walk up to her letting her dress me. She still got flustered which made me chuckle. As if possible her cheeks got even redder.

Her outfit

"Hey what's your name" I ask her

"Hey what's your name" I ask her. "It's Mèril princess" she answers smiling. I just nod at her as frost and I walk down to the car with Mèril at my side.

My servants are so extra, we are only going there for a meeting and they packed a whole suitcase. Like it's not a sleepover. But anyway once we are in the car. The journey starts as we go through the gate in the wall driving to the werewolf kingdom.
..............

FINALLY! We are here, the drive was so long I almost thought we were going to the end of the world. Okay enough of me complaining, it's time to face the music.

We stop in front of their gate . A soldier opens it up, letting us in. Once were in everyone stops to stare. No surprise there. We stop the cars and an elf soldier come and opens the door for me.

I step out the car and I think their eyes almost bulge out of their sockets. Some give me the death stare and some with lust. It's not really new. We haven't been at each other's throat for the last 2 years but, I guess their still mourning.

I walk up to the grand door waiting for them to open it so I can get this over with. But, they just stand there no moving.

Well I guess someone is gonna get hurt.

ɞʚɞɞɞɞɞɞʚʚʚʚʚɞɞɞɞɞʚɞʚɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞ

Hey guys. I know this chapter isn't really good but please bear with me. How y'all liked it. It's also really short 😅