ꨄChapter 4ꨄ

Verona Pov:

   Me and Frost make our way back into my room. A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. "Princess I have brought your breakfast" I hear a servant say. "Come in" I say the door opening, showing a young female servant.

   She bows her head putting the tray with food and drink on my bedside tables. She than puts a bowl down full of meat and veggies for Frost. I nod my head towards her as a thank you seeing her smile and walk out closing the door behind her.

  Her food

.......................
.......................

  After eating our breakfast I place the tray on the side table. Suddenly hearing a knock on my door I already know who it is. "Come in" I say seeing my mother step in a small smile resting on her face.

   Without talking I walk up to my vanity, taking a seat. My mother steps behind me taking a comb and starts combing my hair . It is silent just her and me keeping each other company. After she finishes combing my hair she starts talking. "Today is the academy entrance exam, would you like to visit." She says.

  "Of course it is my duty" I say back. She sighs taking a black box. She opens the box revealing light pink lipstick in it. She take a small brush dipping it into the lipstick and spread a little on my lips.

  "There is my princess" she says smiling making me irritated. "Can you stop acting so nice it's annoying" I say to her. She seems shock letting a sighs past her lips as she finally heads out the slamming it on her way.

Right after that the same young servant comes in and take the tray with the dishes before bowing and walking out. I let a sigh pass my lips as taking my sandals and putting them on.

Looking down at the side of bed I see that frost have slept through half of it making me let out a giggle

I shake him up making him let out a growl. He stands up stretching out and yawning making me smile.

  We than both walk down stairs to the car.

............................................................
I feel like my brain moves faster than my fingers sometimes cause like-. But anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for reading.

This story is between  fantasy×modern