Defending you

Kaneki

I when I finish the book I see a number on a note and Amon's name. I leave his house and go to my apartment to grab my phone and change my clothes.

I grab the rest of my clothes and a few of my books and my phone charger and then leave my apartment and go back to Amon's house.

Amon

I found your note

You read the book already

Ya

I also got my things from my apartment

Are you going to work today

I don't know

Just let me know if you do

I will. Have a good day

You too

I decide to set my things in the guest room and leave his house to go Anteiku. When I get there Yoshimura is waiting there and I stand there.

"I'm afraid we can't continue to have yo work here after all that happened. Two Doves came by earlier and one of them kept asking if any of us had seen you." Yoshimura says.

"I understand. Though can I still stop by though or should I stop showing up all together?"

"I won't prohibit you from coming here, but be careful." He says and I nod. I sit down and he makes me a coffee and we talk for a while until Touka runs out and I see her mask in her pocket.

"Thank you." I leave some money and then leave after her. I run after her and see her stalking some of the Doves. I hid on a building above her and put my mask on.

I watch as two unsuspecting Doves walk into her line of sight. Wait is that.....that's Amon and his partner. I jump down and Touka attacks both of them at once.

Amon pushes his partner out of the way and I use my Kagune to pull them both back. The woman leaves us to go after Touka and Amon looks at me.

"Wha are you doing?" Amon asks.

"I stopped by where I work to get coffee. She ran out and I followed her here. Be great full, now go help your partner."

What?" He asks and I tip my head towards Touka and his partner. He gets up and runs over to help her and I watch from my spare in the shadows.

His partner gets thrown in my direction and I catch her with my Kagune. She turns to try and fight me but she's in the light and Touka goes to fire at her and I pull her away while making it look like she dodged the attack.

She looks shocked and I block another attack. "Go help him and get out of here." She nods and runs past me to help Amon. Touka looks out of breath and runs off after a while.

They both look over at me and I hide my Kagune and walk away. "Eyepatch!" The woman calls out and I turn back around and walk back towards them but stay a good distance from them still.

"I though I told you to go."

"Why did you help us?" She asks.