We're never going to that park again

Three hours later

Kaneki

"Jack it's time to head back home." He runs over and we get a lot of looks from the other people there but luckily Jack is obvious to it.

Amon grabs Jack's hand and we start to walk back home when a woman grabs Jack's other hand and pulls him away.

"Where the hell do you think you're taking this boy?" The woman asks and Jack looks to the two of us for help.

"Let go of my grandson." Amon says and I look down at Jack. He's got tears brimming in his eyes and Amon must have noticed because his patients looks to be running thin.

"You don't know this boy and he doesn't know you!" The woman yells at Amon and I glance down at her shins and where Jack's foot is at.

I look at him again as Amon argues with her and Jack nods as he slams his foot into her shin and she let go of him enough for him to get free.

Amon let's go of his hand and stands in front of us as Jack runs into my arms and I pick him up.

"You even so much as look at my Grandson again and I won't step in and save you from my husband. I can tell you now that you will spend many months in the hospital after such fact." Amon says and the woman steps back and goes to wherever she showed up from.

"Are you okay Jack?" He nods and I carry him back home. When we get there he gets the last of his things that he needs to go to his mom's house.

When they do get to the house Maeve grabs his bags while Hayley picks him up. "He may be a bit shaken up from an incident at the park today. He wouldn't tell us if he was alight or not, but he may talk to one of you about it." They both nod and we give our goodbyes to Jack before they leave.

"We're never taking him there again." Amon says.

"Agreed. We should also tell Aaron and Spencer about this." He nods and pull out his phone to send them a quick text.

When he's done he puts his phone back in his pocket and we walk to the couch. "Will you eat now?" He asks and I nod.

He pulls off his shirt and we both just sit there for a while. "Amon I don't know if I can do this."

"Yes you can. Just pick a place and eat." He says and I hesitantly go to bite his shoulder. He places a hand to my head after I do bite him. Thus forcing me to stay there a while longer.

I start to pull back but he continues to keep me there, in an attempt to get me to eat more. I take another bite and moves the hand to my back.

I pull away from him and wipe the remaining blood around my mouth, off and on my sleeve. I quickly get up and go grab what he needs from the medicine cabinet.

When I get back I patch up his shoulder. When I finish and set everything down, he puts his shirt back on before pulling me onto his lap and into a hug.

"This is never happening again." I rest my in the crook of his neck and he rubs my back.

"It was necessary though. If it ever becomes like this again, then we will do this again." He says and shake my head.