Two:X-BEG

Belvina's POV

I tried to engage in a conversation with Mr Philips but he seemed stoic and didn't even budge, so I let him be. He is almost colder than the cold side of ice..... yeah almost!
I laughed out loud and Mr Philips looked at me through the review mirror like I was crazy...great now he thinks am insane, I mean who laughs just like that while sitting alone... oh yeah I know someone... ME!!!

Mr Philips drove into the school's gigantic black gate which is open for students coming in with their expensive cars, some with their bikes or sports cars, the students who drive themselves parked their vehicles in the parking lot while dose with drivers rounded the water fountain to leave through the exit gate.

As I alighted the car I said goodbye to Mr Philips but he just replied with a simple "Yes ma'am I will be here to get you early" I wanted to tell just Vina would be fine but he drove off.
Jeez man cold much.??

I turned to face the four-story building standing high and mighty with the walls painted white, maroon, and some touches of black, the same as our uniforms. The front compound of the school comprises trimmed grass and wildflowers with huge palm trees that give shelter to the benches. The back side of the school is where the fields and tracks are.

Royal Regency International Academy (RRIA)is divided into two branches. The kindergarten, elementary, and middle school are located on the next street after this one.

And then there is this heaven or should I call it hell?? well, I don't know how it will turn out this year, cause freshman year wasn't nice neither was it easy. so sophomore year please be kind, here I come. Don't wait for junior year and senior year.

I noticed a lot of students staring, jeez never seen a beautiful lady before. I can see some familiar faces from last year and some freshman faces. I didn't attend the graduation last year so I didn't know how it went but am sure something must have happened is the students of RRIA we are talking of also cause I don't like to mingle with the seniors.

I decided to sit on one of the benches since the students were chatting about their breaks and catching up on stuff. I took out a book to kill my boredom when I saw Emma and Gen's car coming in at the same time, they got off and started to walk in my direction, they waved as they approached and I waved back.
Gen shouted at the top of her lungs-

"My girl" drawing attention to us, lord this girl. when they reached me I got up and we were engulfed in a group hug, squeezing each other, OMG I couldn't breathe.

"Ok...gu...ys.I can..t..brea..the."I managed to squeeze out and they let go.

"B***h I missed you so much," both of them said in chorus.

"I missed you both also but...don't call me That is inhumane," I said with pouty lips.

"Yeah you know it ain't happening Love," Gen said making me roll my eyes.

"So girl warmup?? How is the progress with FB" Gen said wiggling her brows...she knows very much that this topic always gets on my nerves thereby using it to torture me.

"Jeez don't do that you look like a clown," I said glaring at her

"Yeah girl...more like a witch" added Emma scoffing at the end.

"Come on don't be like that and Vina don't try changing the topic here, "Gen said with a piercing look crossing her hand over her chest.

"Ughhh...nothing happened alright, just the usual friendship, I don't see him in such a way, also I.."before I could finish speaking they both interrupted.

"Of course keep telling yourself that"in chorus again, they have telepathy or something. I can smell the dripping sarcasm.

"Whatever...but I think what should be talked about is someone's relationship with a certain Mr cold....isn't that right Emma??"I said wiggling my eyebrows.