17:FB

"Umph!"I let out a muffled sound as he took me by surprise,we didn't pull away till we became breathless.

"Don't say sorry okay"he said calmly.

"Um!..okay"I stammered my mind still processing what just happened as I sat back on my seat.

The car drove for about 15 minutes and I couldn't anymore,I was too curious so I had to ask where we are headed to.

"Where are we headed to"

"Umm I'm not telling you, that will be a surprise"he replied with a mischievous smile.

"Is that so"I said

"Yeah all you need to know is that is a little bit far from the city so is going to be a long way there plus I wanted it to be private with less people around so a private room in a restaurant won't do"he explained and I nodded...I don't mind anyway as long as I'm with him.

Soon I found myself staring at the subway,we parked at the parking lot and he rounded the car to open my door,he intertwined our hands before we headed straight to the train.

I noticed the subway that's usually crowded with people is now empty as if the train no longer functions and when we got to the entrance I saw some R&A bodyguards as if waiting for us.

When we finally sat in the empty train that looks clean and neat I asked the question that's been on my mind...

"Why aren't there any people?"

"I booked this one in particular but don't worry the others are open just fine"he answered with a smile as he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"What!how much did that even cost?"I asked my eyes wide in surprise as I stared at him in bewilderment.

"Are you seriously asking me that my love?..must I answer"he stared back at me with the same look.I believe he's going to point out that we are rich so I nodded repeatedly in understanding.

"Umm!..I understand no need,it also explains the R&A bodyguards outside"I said dropping my look of surprise.

"Oh no that was totally Dad,he wanted to ensure our safety"He said twirling a strand of my hair around his finger his attention completely on what he's doing..is kinda cute.

"Oh I see"I curtly replied the guilt from earlier returning...God even his dad knows we're going out on our date tonight and here I am right.

He cut my trail of thoughts when he inhaled my hair.

"Why do you like my hair so much?"I voiced out my thoughts.

"It's dazzling,I like the way it curl's from the bottom and the length,it's just beautiful"he answered his attention still on my hair.

"Wow!."I said seeming to not find the right words.

"Why is your hair braided?"He asked.

"What you don't like it braided?"

"I prefer it down"he replied stealing a kiss when I looked at him,I was taken aback by his handsomeness for a few seconds,with his hair slicked back all his facial features are seen clearly.

"What are you staring at?"he asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing"I said turning my head in embarrassment.

"Haha"our laughter filled the train.

I got too caught up in the conversation I didn't notice when we reached our stop.

A black Lexus awaited us when we came out.we entered the backseat and he lightly knocked on the partition to indicate the driver to start driving.