13:Homecoming 2

We will like to dedicate this chapter to a very supportive and amazing reader@Afolabi_bushra
Thank you so much for the love and support ❤️
**********

Belvina's POV
"Winston High school,highest above all,we're here to win..." The school we are competing against cheered as they got yet another win.

We're currently seated at the bleachers in the football field watching the game as our school lose..it seems Haze isn't at his best.

I'm holding up one end of the banner and Gen is holding the other.Emma sat beside us holding a banner that reads 'GO HAZE!!' With a smilie face,while Ice and Blaze held the ends of another banner which reads 'Royal wolves real champions'.

The guys are seated in the chairs opposite us except Felix who insisted on sitting next to me.

"Are you that sad we're losing Hermosa?..smile for me"Felix said as he plays with my hair

"Of course I'm sad I mean look at Haze out there"I said gesturing towards the field at Haze who looks like he's beat.

"I know my love don't worry we'll win"He said pecking my temple,I smiled at him calling me his love even though I hear it a lot.

"Now there is the smile"he mumbled against my hair not knowing I was smiling because of his nicknames for me.Just like when he calls me hermosa which means beautiful in Spanish.

I look back at the score board and we have scored nothing while the guest have 4 points already. We are so losing this game,it's already half the time.

"Haze is such a bummer! Will he score already...hey Hazey come on move it!"Alec shouted the last part in frustration and I inwardly agreed.

"Let the guy be, just keep calm and everything will flow smoothly"Blaze said nonchalantly.I don't get why he's always worry free and nonchalant..how does he even do it?

"You shut up Snow White what do you know"Ice scolded glaring at Blaze but he just shrugged him off and continued watching the game.

Coach Wesley is shouting his lungs out as if it will help us not lose.

The head cheerleader Veronica is screaming at her boyfriend Scott who is the football captain.

"Come on Haze"Emma mumbled.She looks like she's about to cry.

"Hey Em are you alright?"I asked in concern.

"Yeah I'm good I think he's letting our parents argument that occurred earlier to get the best of him"she faced me still worried.

"I need to tell hi..."she started but then suddenly took a sharp breath which cut her off mid sentence.

"Oh..G..od Vina I can't..brea..th"she struggled to say as she gasped for air.

I stood up in panic thinking her sickness has kicked in again.

"Emma did you skip your medications?"Felix beat me to the question as he stood up.

"Whats wrong with her?"The guys stood up from their seats as they noticed.

"I don't know I guess I forgot to..take it in the..evening"she said in between gasps.

"We need to get her out of here she needs fresh air"Alex said as he scooped Emma into his arms rushing towards the school's frontage where they are a lot of trees.

We followed behind but I halted in other to call Haze.

"Haze!..hey Haze over here"I shouted as he is standing at the middle of the field.