Three:A silly fight

Belvina

Felix, blaze, Emma, and I sat on the last row at the lower part of the set of chairs in the auditorium, while the rest sat in the row after ours.

As Mr sparrow, our principal, A short man, with a bulged stomach and a bald head stood at the podium, the auditorium fell into pin-drop silence as he began speaking.

"Students of Royal regency international academy, welcome back from your break, hope you all enjoyed it...." before he could continue one of the jocks shouted...

"Yeah it was awesome, we had fun with a lot of girls..and dudes....such a bummer that it had to end" Yup that was Justin Martinez, a senior and captain of the basketball team. Every sentence he speaks must carry a curse word at the beginning middle or end..C'mon!

"Justin, I suggest you shut up before I give you extra Math lessons after school" warned Mrs Littleton our Math teacher from the teacher's side.

The stupid jock dears to wink at her and mouth something like" who feisty...I like it"
Oh my God, how disgusting can one be?

Too bad I'm also one of the jocks...not that I'm complaining. Haze is the co-captain of the football team and I,co-captain of the track team, yup I run.... fast. Also, Katherine is a co-cheerleader.

"Ahem...as I was saying, I hope you all enjoyed your break, we welcome the freshers, sophomores, junior year students, and seniors, I gravely hope you have an amazing and successful year ahead, better than the last. And please do behave. May this year be smooth running, I wish you all the best.
Now as you all know, the Homecoming games will be hosted soon enough, I hope you are all practicing well and ready to win?"Mr sparrow said all smiles.

"You bet your grandmas *** we are" shouted the head cheerleader Chloe McMillan who is a senior year student and a rival to Katherine, A couple of yeah's came after along with flying pompoms.

The crowd fell into silence again before Mr Atkinson said......

"Miss McMillan detention after school" and she just rolled her eyes and smirked.

Mr sparrow cleared his throat and continued "Students mind your language please, am afraid no leniency will be shown to any misbehaving or disobedient student.....you are all dismissed".

We all made our way to the hallway to grab our books from our lockers, for class.

********************
My locker is Number A122, Emma's is A123 and Janes's is A124. The guys have their lockers in the B2 section.

"Oh shoot!!!" I mumbled as I noticed I forgot my Math notebook....of course, Belvina Fabiola Romano you have to forget something.

"You guys should get going first, I'm gonna call Mom real quick to send over my Math book," I said to the girls.

"Okay then see you during lunch," they said and walked away.

I gave Mom a quick call and headed to class, if Mr Philips arrives I'll be called through the PA.

After a while the principal's voice came booming through the PA "Belvina Romano your attention is needed in the school's main compound"

************************
It was 3:00 pm finally time to go home, when the bell rang Emma and I left history class before meeting up with the others in the hallway.