19:Desire

Belvina

He puts in some distance between them,I gotta say though he looks cute with the crown.

Just then Katherine abruptly jumped him and he instinctively caught her...his arms around her waist...the yearbook photographer as if waiting clicked on the camera right then.

"CLICK"

I felt jealousy flowing through me as if it's part of my blood..I tried telling myself is just his arms on her waist and hers around his neck nothing much..haha! Yeah right.

He pushed her away just as fast as she jumped him but she just had to stand on her tippy toes to peck his cheek...Alright that's it!

I got up,walked to the stage and grabbed him by the arm with the yearbook dude still clicking for pictures,I glared at him which made him drops his camera and pulled him back to our seats amidst all the whispering with Katherine's mad expression..heck but she didn't dear talk,she must have learned her lesson.

"Are you jealous?"he asked with a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"I don't know am I?"I threw back the question.

"Ohh you are jealous alright,I saw it and it was enticing"He said with a deep chuckle which was so seductive,I didn't want to show how weak I feel so I quickly covered up with what I always do whenever he makes me feel this...I act tough.

"Migual,you want a piece of this"I threatened lifting my leg to show my sneakers.

"Aaa!..don't call me that my love and also I don't want a piece of this instead I want the whole of this"he said motioning towards my whole body..oh oh I think he's figured out this trick of mine.

"Oh really Migual"I repeated his middle name as it is the only way to make him stop whatever he's making me feel with his expressions and especially his voice.

"What if I start calling you Fabiola and not my love?"he asked leaning to my ear making my breath hitch.

"At least my middle name is pleasing to the ears"I said in a challenging tone moving my face towards his.

"And what if I tell you I love the way you say it..my name I mean"ohh come on why talk in such a manner of the old formal English.

"I prefer you calling my name because of the way you make it sound,I don't know wether is my head telling me things but you do make my name sound different"he continued when I didn't speak.

"Felix we are in public"I curtly replied my breathing getting haggard.

"See just like that"he said raising his head and closing his eyes as if listening to something in the distance.

"People are watching"I whispered when he still remained unmoving.

"Let them watch,I'm not doing anything"are you kidding me of course you are and I don't even know how to describe it.

"But you are Felix"I said finally dropping my guard...and with the way his expression changed and his eye color turned into a deep emerald I bet he noticed.My eyes moved to look at the people who's eyes and focus is  no longer on what the principal is saying but instead on us yet Felix remained unbothered.

He slowly leaned over and kissed my lips fleetingly before sitting back on his chair while holding my hand and kissing the back of it. I bet I'm not the only one with the uneasy feeling of wanting to be close to him.I stared at him for a while before looking back at the stage where several people are collecting prizes and snapping pictures.