Six:Heart wrenching

Belvina

"Morning guys"I greeted the guys when I walked in and saw them all standing in the hallways...I feel immensely overjoyed today I don't know why.

"BELVINA!!"They all exclaimed well except for Felix who is just calmly looking at me. Emma and Gen hugged me so tightly I can feel my Bones Crushing.

"Your mom called and she said you went out with your car to get coffee but you didn't return early we were so worried!"Emma scolded lightly punching me on the arm.
but when they noticed the small bandage on my forehead which I tried to cover with my hair they exclaimed again...

"Goodness vina!!what is that you know we don't want you getting in another accident"
Blaze said moving my hair away to look properly.

"Okay guys here's what happened I bumped into drunk Katherine on my way back from the café and she was really wasted I couldn't leave her there on the road so I took her home plus she has an awfully evil stepmom even more evil than Cinderella's because her mom died"I flatly stated sighing at the end.

"Oh shoot!that was bad luck"Alec said looking at me apologetically.

"May her soul rest peacefully"Haze being sensible said and we all mumbled an 'Amen'.

"I never knew Katherine didn't have a Mom" Gen said.

"Never could have guessed"Ace added.

"Vina just be more careful"Alex chipped in and I nodded smiling at him.

"Are you alright?"Felix walked over covering the distance between us he pushed my hair back and held it in position to look at this tiny bruise.

"Can't you be careful?why are you so careless when it comes to your health?Did you take medications for this?"he rasped on...I just stood there not able to stop my brewing smile.
See what I mean when I say protective bestie

"Hey it's cool...you sound like my Mom"I said and it looks like my smile is contagious because he also started smiling he then leaned in and lightly packed on the bandage...oh my God!why did he do that?

We did that when we were young believing if we kiss the wound it will make it better.plus I made him promise not to do it we're no longer kids.

"Felix don't do that!"I complained smacking his muscled arm.

"Yeah I know"her replied with a smirk before ruffling my hair.

Ice cleared his throat then said "Hey hey!guys there is a lady so I won't say you both are in a friends cell,more like a lover's cell,as you can see we are all worried about her I also wanna kiss the wound to make it better,in addition you are putting Alex here in a situation so let him do his part" he finished which received him a poisonous glare from both Felix and Alex.

"Hope is not hurting"Alex said.I could see the pain in his eyes and he looked a little pissed,wasn't he all smiles moments ago...God!Ices mouth that keeps on pouring like sprinklers I glared at him.

"I'm fine Alex...really is just a scratch"I said.

After the drama of my friends totally being my Mom the bell rang and we all had Math today so we went to class together.

"Morning students"Mr.Littleton our Maths teacher greeted.

"Morning Ma'am!"chorused the students.

"I know you all don't like math especially calculation except a few of you,but I assure you today's topic is going to be fun if you cooperate"promised Mrs. Littleton.

Interesting I wonder what topic it is!Mrs.Littleton turned to the board and wrote the topic "Logical reasoning"

"Now I'm gonna start by a few statements that are either true or false,you can tell me which one"she continued facing the class.