20:Romano empire

Belvina

"How is it over there at England dad?I heard it gets cold at this time of the year"I took a spoon full of my cereal as I stared at dads smiling face through the phone with a smile of my own.

"Princess it's very nice over here,the scenery and atmosphere,there are a lot of things to buy as gifts for the family,I bought a set of ruby and emerald jewelry for you and your mom it's very beautiful,I also bought some stuff for my little one in the womb"he finished his smile growing larger.I threw a fleeting gaze at mom who is sitting opposite me quietly eating her breakfast.

"Really dad I can't wait to see them plus we totally need to visit that place for a tour or something right?"I asked piping at dads background which was a beautiful looking water fountain with a lot of greens and wild flowers surrounding it.

"Yes I agree with you princess it'll be adventurous"he answered

"Mmhmm"I hummed in reply due to my mouthful.

"Fabiola you should get up and leave for school your are getting late"Mom scolded finally looking up at me since I called dad.

"Awww I see it now you're jealous of me calling dad and eating up the time you both usually greet each other good morning..aww Mammy you could have just asked me to give the phone to you here you go"I teased turning the phone to face her,dad chuckled at me teasing her especially with her now sulking expression,he waved at her and she glared hard at him through the phone making me laugh hysterically.

"C'mon Mari look at me"dad said with a sweet voice and I kept my chuckle hidden with the way mom is feigning ignorance and dad begging.

She suddenly looked up at me with red rimmed eyes as if in the verge of crying making me stop my laugher as my body went cold...

"Take that thing away from me"she said angrily...oh my god I think the pregnancy hormones are kicking in.

"Mom I wasn't trying to...it was just"I stammered not finding the right words...I don't know how to deal with this when she had Lisana I was a little young so dad dealt with all of it.

"Dad say something"I said with the phone still facing mom.

"What can he say.."she said her voice raising a few notches as she burst into tears "he obviously doesn't care about me" she cried more and I'm getting worried,now I definitely need to go and let them sort this out "he's such a deceit,how shameless not even bothering to check how I woke up with out him there,He was talking to you with out even asking of me he even turned his back on me"she complained to me holding her forehead as more sobs came out with the tears in tow.

I was so speechless one could hear it..I mean how did he even turn his back on her?because the back of the phone was facing her or what?

"Love I'm so sorry our princess called and I couldn't reject it,I promise I'm coming back tomorrow so please don't cry I made a mistake when I left you that morning what was I thinking,you just gave me the greatest new ever and I just left you not considering ..."he started but moms frantic voice cut him.

"I don't want to hear that"she said raising her hands in a 'stop' pose.

"Hang up that call right now Belvina I don't want to keep looking at the face of such a deceitful man"she commanded and I swear her gaze made me freeze for a while...wow pregnant woman are to be feared so help me God cause I'm going to have to deal with this for the next six months.

"Dad I'm so sorry I have to hang up I'm late for school love you"I said all in one breath as I hung up before mom snatch my phone and break it.

"There mom now stop crying"I said looking up at her..I swear I have a massive amount of sweat running down my back.