21:Romano Empire

Belvina

"Well this looks interesting"I flipped the first page just to see the same words written in black.Okayy I didn't know our family had another empire other than Imperial R&A,not to mention this one has mafia attached to it...I'm dead curious.

I quickly dusted the last dirty shelf remaining before settling down on one of the leather chairs.

The first thing the book contains is a building of a huge Mansion gray and white in color with really tall pillars..it looks impeccable.

The book is like a history of what ever the 'Romano empire' is so I started reading.

"Any where the name 'ROMANO' is being mentioned in ancient Italy and other neighboring lands,one always gets fear and fright in response.As to those who know them,they always know their place and try not to be irrational when around them.As for those that only hear stories they try to avoid them and even deemed them as bad news.

The Romano empire didn't become the number one mafia in Italy just by name,they earned it,the fear,the respect,the power and everything that comes with it.

Since the early 70's the empire thrived hard as back then they were only fresh meats to the business.Like every other person Leonardo Romano craved for authority and power,the need to be in control,after staying an errand boy in a family that runs a mafia business and seeing the benefits and profits one gets from it,he manipulated the situation and managed to become dear to the mafia boss who fell in love with Leonardo's handsome face,the two became a happy couple but many know that Leonardo was never in it for love or any heartfelt feelings just for the thrill and benefits,he acted and satisfied the boss,and although he never truly loved the mafia boss he was indeed a worthy partner to rule along side the boss and serve as support and strength to the boss and he made an excellent consigliere.

They continued to live peacefully as Leonardo had no one as a family,he was a lonely orphan.A day came when the boss was killed,assassinated by another empire who had a grudge with his family.

After that Leonardo took over and controlled the empire.He married a young woman from a prestigious family and builded a family of his own,many of the late bosses relatives where mad but there was nothing they could do.

Generations after generations,all the hairs of the changed Romano empire known for their cruelty,the ability to always win and get what ever they wanted,they improved they connections and trade,builded the empire on sweat and blood of the innocent and guilty alike,making friends and foes along the way Each hair contributed greatly to the raising of the empire till a legendary hair was born, better than all his ancestors,better than his father who was seen as the best,he raised the empire into the number one in the whole of Italy,as they became the biggest traders of illegal drugs,prostitution,extortion,loan sharking,stock manipulation,and many more,they made billions.

The handsome hair was feared by many,he was ruthless beyond words,next to him his opponents appear medieval and diminutive,he walked with pride..."

"Why is this place torn off?"It is an eyesore,it makes a huge contrast compared to the neat appearance of the book.

I'm really intrigued by this 'Romano empire'.It's definitely another Romano family from Italy...I went back to reading after pondering on it for a while_

"His siblings helped in running the empire keeping it as the best.Their father Giuseppe was indeed proud of them.Many envied them and a lot of their foes wanted them destroyed,but non had the power to face them

To keep things in check the empire had strict rules for the workers and the members of the family,to avoid any unnecessary fights and killings amongst them"