10:Perfect salvation

Belvina's POV

"Hey handsome do you know her!"the girl asked with irritancy.

"B..bel?..what are you doing here?"Felix said getting up to put his clothes on I stared unblinkingly at his face before running out refusing to let the tears fall for that bloody ****.

"Bel I can explain"I heard him following behind me but I increased my pace and almost fell when I reached the last stair..thankfully Alex held me before I could hit the ground.

"Vina?.Are you okay"Alex said looking intently at me before looking behind me.

"Thank you"I mumbled before rushing out.

Felix's POV

"Hey guys meet me near the stairs leading to the second floor"Alex sent a message to the guys.

They all appeared from different directions after about five minutes, I looked around but I couldn't spot her...what have I done?

"Where's Bel?"I asked Alex impatiently as he seems to have been standing here when bel rushed out..I didn't see the direction she headed to.

He simply pointed to the exit through the back and I dashed out..I could sense the guys following close behind.

I found her sitting at the back of the club building near the dumpsters.The guys halted a bit far from us just enough distance to hear what we are saying.

"Belvina can you hear me out"I said coming to stand in front of her.

"Whats there to talk about Felix"she said raising her voice a little...I hate that I made her angry.

"You propose to me and then go around fu.."she continued her voice raising a few notch..but I interrupted

"I love you"I said calmly looking at her intently..I watched how her expression soften a little her shoulders slacking a bit before she returned to being angry.

"I love you so much"I repeated taking a hold of her hand.

"Let go of me I don't want to hear it...go continue having fun"she said forcefully pulling her hand away as she stood up and walked away.

"Belvina"I called but flatly she ignored

"Belvina"I called but she didn't turn...I took larger strides than hers to catch up to her before grabbing her hand applying a bit of force and turned her to face me, my heart clenched at the sight of her tear stained face...I hesitated a bit holding back my words just staring at her as she tried wiggling her hands out of my grip.

"FUN you call it..of course I was having fun before you ruined it...you rejected me Belvina we're not even together so why are you angry?.. Why can't I have fun?"I said raising a brow, I am clearly loosing my calm but I held my ground...she looks hurt and pissed and I hate myself for being the cause of it.

Raising her hands she gave me a tight slap...my jaw clenched,my hold tightening around her arm, I could have avoided it but it seemed like the slap could lessen her anger.

"To hell with you Felix"She said jerking her hand away before leaving and I didn't stop her..at least her anger lessened.

"If you guys are done,call Ice,we're leaving"I said passing by them and getting in the car.