ONE, paradise on earth

chapter one, paradise on earth it
( this is going to be fun)

BUFFY WAS WATCHING AS HER BROTHER was on a roof of this house trying to stand one legged with beer in his hand

BUFFY WAS WATCHING AS HER BROTHER was on a roof of this house trying to stand one legged with beer in his hand. "When you fall make sure you give me a heads up. I want to video you and sell it to people." Buffy shouted taking a sip of my beer she was given by Jj.

"Don't tempt me Buffy." John B stated looking at the girl like he was about to jump off. He acted like he was going to but didn't. It did make Buffy slightly jump out of her seat like she was gonna catch him. She rolled her eyes to see John B still on the roof laughing at the blonde girl.

"Awe you care you. You would have came to save me." John b teased making the girl shake her head.

"Actually fall it would be the highlight of my day."  Buffy stated bitterly leaning back onto the board taking another sip of the beer.

" That's like what a three story fall to the deck. I give you one-in-three chances of survival." Pope stated looking up at the brunettes boy on the roof. He watched as he licked his finger and putting it up in the air .

"Should I actually do?" He questioned looking down on everyone on the deck.

" Yeah, jump I'll shot you on the way down." Pope stated pointing the nail gun at John B.

"You are?" He questioned pointed his finger gun at Pope.

"Yep." He says still aiming the gun at him. Buffy gotten up snatched the gun from pope. "Hey." Pope whined at the blonde girl.

" You literally have the worst aim ever. Let me shoot him." Buffy declared pointing the nail gun at John B he put his hands up. Jj laughed at Buffy comment she made about Pope. Pope just playfully hit the girl on the shoulder as she chuckled.

" They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara stated angrily has she walked out of the house.

" Of course they would why wouldn't they." Jj commented.

"This you to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles I guess." Kiara stated making the blonde frown.

" I can't have cold towels." Jj joked.

" Those people don't care about anything other then themselves." Buffy uttered in annoyance as she walked up to the girl.

" Can you not kill yourself?" Kiara questioned looking up at John B on the roof.

" No don't listen to her please jump." Buffy joked making John B rolled his eyes.

" Hey security here. Let's wrap this up." Pope stated looking over the railing at the security guard.