ELEVEN, snakes

chapter eleven, snakes
( i have to take a picture of this )

BUFFY WAS RIDING HER BICYCLE BACK HOME UNTIL SHE NOTICED FAMILIAR BROWN VAN PULLED UP BESIDE HER. Jj rolled down the window. Buffy stopped her bike to see John B signaling for her to come. She grabbed her bike and put it in the van and she closed the van door. John B drove off to the wreck we're Kiara was working at. Buffy sat in the back waiting for Pope to come back with Kiara.

"She's not coming." Pope stated walking out of the restaurant.

"What the hell did you do man?" Jj questioned looking over at John B who sighed.

"Hang on. I'll deal with it." John B said getting out of the Van.

Jj turned his head back to look at Buffy "do you know what that's about?" He questioned the blonde girl.

"I have no idea" Buffy shrugged leaning her back against the back of the inside the van. "Let's hope he doesn't fuck it up."

BUFFY WAS SITTING IN THE BACK WITH JJ "You mind if I just relax for this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down." Jj stated as he hold out his blunt to Pope. "I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you you want of this?" Jj asked Pope but Pope put his hand up blocking it.

"Just keep the signal clear."

"If he won't take it I will." Buffy stated as she grab the blunt from Jj. Buffy take a hit of the blunt blowing out the smoke. "It's has been a long day."

" See Buffy knows how to have fun." Jj stated Pope rolled his eyes. "Your problem is you don't know how to get creative. If you got creative, then—" Jj tried to explain but John B cut him off.

"Look, I— I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right?  And wrong about everything else going on. But I— I was right about one thing. Okay? Our dad is trying to tell us something." John B spoke up everyone stayed quiet watching him as he explained to them.

BUFFY WAS USING A FLASHLIGHT AS SHE FOLLOWED BEHIND THE GROUP. Basically ignoring everything John B was saying out of fear. She looked around the dark cemetery getting shivers down her spine. They all stopped at grave that had the words Redfield on it. She snapped out of it by John B snapping his fingers in-front of her face. "Are you paying attention?" John B asked as Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I am continue." Buffy stated holding her flashlight on the word that said Redfield.

"See, our great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That's her maiden name. Help me with the door come on." John stated going over to the door, Jj and Pope looked a little hesitant. Pope walked up to go help John B. "Ready One two three go." Both John B and Pope were pushing against the door. It's was moving at all "Are you pushing" John B questioned Pope.

"Yeah, I'm pushing. Come on." Pope groaned as he pushed against the door.

"Hold on. I got it." Jj started pushing against the door as well.

"This door like 700 pounds. It's not gonna budge." Pope complained as he continue to push against the door.

"We didn't come this far to get this far, right?"

Everyone heard hissing coming from the door the little crack for the door a snake slithered through. The boys all backed up from the door, Jj basically jumped on top of Buffy.

"That's a moccasin, all right. Death in tall grass." Jj started barking at the snake making Buffy look at Jj in confusion.

"What the hell are you doing?" Buffy questioned Jj as he barked at the snake.