FOUR, two warning shots

chapter four, two warning shots
( kick his preppy ass John B )

chapter four, two warning shots( kick his preppy ass John B )

BUFFY WALKED OVER ALL OF THE DEAD FALLEN OVER TREES. She was carrying the other bag of cups. She set them down by other bag she waited for her cup of beer. She let out a laugh as the beer when all over John B face. She stopped laughing when John sprayed it on her. She hit his arm but she forgave him when he handed her the cup of beer. The later it got the more that people came.

She would have usually would have mingle Tourons. But she was waiting for Mason. Both Jj and John B made it clear that they didn't like him. Especially John B. It didn't help that he use to torment her when they were little. But she didn't care nor was she gonna listen to her brother. Buffy gasped when she felt two strong arms come and pick her up from behind. She turned her head to see that it was Mason. "Put me down." She said kicking her legs but it did nothing. Mason laughed as he set her back down.
"You scared the shit out of me. I thought I was being kidnapped." Buffy said slightly pushing him away.

"Oh come lighten up." He stated still slightly laughing.

" I was trying to be cute." Mason says taking a step towards the girl. Buffy playfully rolled her eyes

"Oh, really." Mason nodded taking another step toward hers. Mason leaned down and kissed her she kissed back. She pulled away smiling but her smile faded when she saw Sarah Cameron. Topper Sarah boyfriends helped her down spinning her around. Buffy sighed looking down

"How about we get another drink?" Buffy suggested Mason nodded. Buffy grabbed his arm and dragged him toward the drinks.

BUFFY WAS NEXT TO JOHN B OBVIOUSLY DRUNK. Mason had already left the party so now she was talking with her brother. Buffy turn when she heard Jj coming over. "Yo, I got this for you two." Jj stated handing John B his he was about to give Buffy her drink but he stops. "Oh, wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" Jj said getting Sarah and Topper attention.

Buff scoffed "What are you doing Jj?" Buffy says quietly to him but he doesn't answer.

"Sarah, Can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" Jj questioned holding up the red cup.

"No, thanks." Sarah answered both her and Buffy made eye contact. They continue making eye contact as Buffy walked up next to Jj.

"It's not fancy enough for her Jj." Buffy stated bitterly but Sarah just smiled at the girl.

"No actually we were just about to leave." Sarah answered with slight smile on her face not breaking eye contact from the girl.

"Hey, you know what I'll take it." Topper butted in going to grab the cup but Jj moved away from him.

"I'll- I appreciate your man. But I didn't ask you. Maybe if you said pretty please." Jj said smirking turning to Topper.

"Pretty please?" Topper questioned but Jj ignore him holding the cup up close to Sarah. Topper angrily hit his making it spill all over him.

"She didn't want the drink-" Topper was trying to say but Jj grab his collar and began to push him around.

John B pulled Jj away from him pushing away. "No, no, no, no, no." John repeatedly says.

"You're so funny man!" Jj yells.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What? Is something stuck up your ass?" Buffy questioned turning to Topper to face him.

Topper sighed looking over at  Buffy "Just shut up. Why don't you go over there to your dirty pogue friends you whore."

"Topper!" Sarah yelled at him basically meaning for him to stop. Before Buffy could say or do anything John B runs and attacks him.

"We're suppose to be incognito, remember?" Pope yelled trying to get him to stop. But they didn't stop Topper and John B continued to punch each-other.

"Don't make me drown you like your old man." Topper stated pushing John B into the water kicking him. Buffy clenched her fist as she walked over to to Topper turning him around punching him square in the face. You could hear Sarah gasp as Topper stumbled to the ground.
"Buffy!" Kiara yelled. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" People chanted around them.

John B got on top of Topper and began to punch him around. "John B, let it go!" Kie yelled as she pulled Buffy away. "Stop, guys!" Kie yelled again but they didn't listen. John B and Topper had gotten back up and away from the around as the circled around each other.

"Topper stop!" Sarah yelled but Topper wasn't listening to other. People were still yelling for them to fight.

"Kick his preppy ass John B!" Buffy yelled drunkly she was next to Kiara. John punch Topper in his face making Jj and Pope cheer for him. Buffy you cringed as Topper hit John B in the face making him stumble back into the water. Topper and John B were still going at each other. Kie and Sarah were yelling at them to stop but neither of them did. Buffy was cheering for John B. But stopped cheering when Topper began to drown John B.

"Topper fucking stop! Your gonna kill him stop."Buffy yelled worryingly she had a horrible feeling wash over her.

"I can't hear you princess!" Topper yelled as he continued to hold John B down in the water.

"Topper! Stop, Topper!" Sarah yelled at him Buffy rushed over to Sarah.

"Sarah make him fucking stop! Make your boyfriend stop!" Buffy yelled at her.

"I'm trying he's not listening." Sarah yelled back turning her head towards Buffy, "Jesus I'm sorry." Sarah said Buffy ignored her as she yelled for for him to stop.

Jj rushed over towards Topper pointing a gun against his head. Both Buffy and Sarah gasped Sarah stepped back slightly leaning against Buffy.

"Yeah you know what that is." Jj says holding it against his head.

"Come on, Jj! Put the gun down." Sarah yelled as Topper let go of John B slowly standing up.

"Did you say somethin', princess!" Jj says stilling holding the gun against his head.

"We're good. We're good." Topper said but Jj keep the gun at his head.

"Put the gun down." Sarah yelled once again but Jj didn't listen. "Buffy, check your psychotic friend please!" Sarah yelled facing Buffy making her roll her eyes.

"You wanna talk about psychotic! Your boyfriend tried to drown-" Buffy yelled but gotten interrupted by Jj.

"Okay everyone listen up! Get the hell out our side of the island!" Jj said walking away from him firing two warning shooting into the air. Everyone yelled as they ran away from him. Kie and Pope were scolding Jj. Buffy rushed over to her brother who was still in the water.

"Are you okay?" She asked kneeling down as he gotten back up from the water. But he passed out falling back into the water. "John B!" Buffy yelled making the group turn to look at her.

authors note

omg guys this chapter was so fun to write.
and has actually been the shortest one to write actually. we finally got some Buffy and Sarah. They don't exactly like each other... enemies to friends to lovers. But they won't be friends for long tho 😏
"I fired two warning shoots... into his head." Lol do you guys remember that audio?