TWO, diver down

chapter two, diver down
( agatha a real bitch )

BUFFY WOKE UP AGAIN TO HER BROTHER BANGING ON HER DOOR

BUFFY WOKE UP AGAIN TO HER BROTHER BANGING ON HER DOOR. "Stop" She yelled making him stop she sank back into her pillow. But before she could fall asleep he opened the door.

" The powers out and there's no service." He stated to the girl. Buffy sighed as she flipped over facing the boy.

"What did I say about walking into my room, okay get out." She stated hearing the boy close the door again. She tried to fall asleep she had no luck. She checked her phone to see what John B had said was true. "Shit." She says see that infact there was no service or power She walked out of the room to the living room. She looked through the window to see both John B and Jj outside. Buffy walked outside and looked around to see the destruction that Agatha had cause. "Agatha is a real bitch. This place is a shit show." Buffy stated she walked over to the two boys. "What are you boys talking about?" Buffy questioned standing next to Jj.

" I was saying that since the storm pushed the crabs to the marsh maze and the dcs is not coming today. It's god telling us to fish." John b stated making Buffy smile knowing where this was going.

BUFFY WAS STANDING UP IN THE OF THE HMS POUGE. She was basically ignoring the boy's conversation as she waved at people she passed by. The blonde girl looked around to see the water filled with trash and broken down docks. "Agatha what did you do?" Jj questioned looking around at the destruction.

"She's a crazy lady." John b answered as he drove the boat passed the destruction.

" More like crazy bitch." Buffy stated as she decided to sit herself down at the front of the boat.

"Hardcore. Phew. Hurricane surge." Jj says making Buffy nod her head.

" Yeah." John b said as he continued to drive the boat through the water.

" We're gonna be cleaning this up all summer." Jj stated making Buffy sigh.

"That's is my nightmare." John B said making both Jj and Buffy nod in agreement. The boat made it up to Popes house where you see him on the docks cleaning up.

" Well look who we have here?" Buffy shouts causing Pope to look up at the group.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." John B shouted with his hand wrapped around his mouth to seem louder.

" I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown."  Pope stated with a hint of sadness in his tone.

" C'mon man." Buffy says motioning for him to get on the boat.

" Your dads a pussy over." Jj stated using his intercom voice by putting his hand over his mouth. Popes dad begins to walk up to the ground as the boat gotten closer to the dock.