SIXTEEN, debbie downers

chapter sixteen, debbie downers
( come on let's get you cleaned up. )

BUFFY WENT LOOKING FOR JJ AND POPE. SHE KNEW JJ WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT SHOOTING THE GUN. She looked to see Pope and Jj already talking. "They don't know know shit." Jj said has he walked over to Pope.

"No Jj he's right they do know." Buffy stated has she made her way to the two boys.

"How do you know that?" Jj questioned sets the gun down.

"I went into work and Mason came up and asked me about it. It cause him to get mad." Buffy explained making Pope sigh.

"Holy, shit! They know! They were mad dogging me earlier." Pope said has he began pacing back and forth.

"What did you tell him?" Jj asked has he sat down.

"I denied it but he didn't believe me." Buffy said making Jj smile.

"See they don't know get a grip, man? They don't know shit." Jj stated trying to calm down Pope
but not working.

"They have cameras. They could've seen me." Pope continued pacing back and forth.

"There's no power. How could they have seen you?" Jj questioned has he watched him.

"It's figure 8, they have generators Jj." Buffy explained making Jj hit her shoulder. Jj was trying to calm him down and telling him that won't help.

"Yeah! They don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats." Pope rambled on has Jj tried to stop him.

"Stop with the regret, bro! They caved your face in. They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle. Now if any kook comes up to you and asks you had anything to do with it. You walk up to em' look in the eye and..." Jj said has he grabbed Pope shoulder looking at him.

"Deny the living shit out of it." Pope answered making Jj nod his head.

"Yeah... Deny, deny, deny." Jj stated has he gun over to grab his gun. "But just for safety we don't go anywhere with protection." Jj said holding up the gun.

Buffy shook her head "Jj, no i don't that a good idea."

"What else are we gonna use Buffy if they attacks? Mhm." Jj asked looking over at Buffy who sighed looking down at the ground.

THE POGUES WERE ARRIVING AT THE OBX SUMMER MOVIES. "I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm, carry on. Back to Obx life. You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?"Kiara questioned has they set up a spot for them to sit.

"Ecstatic." Pope answered has Jj cleared his throat.

"My couch was pretty comfy, to be honest." Jj stated.

"You know, Debbie downers she right. It's nice to do something like this with you guys." Buffy said has she seat down her chair on the other side of Kiara.

"We're out of the green zone man." Pope whispered to Jj has he set down his chair.

"- Dude, tranquilo, okay?" Jj whispered back.

"We're in the middle of Kooklandia. This is the place I wanted to be." Pope whispered in hush tone setting the backpack down.

Kiara looked over at Buffy "Hey, do you want to get some drink with me?" She questioned making Buffy smile.

"Of course." Buffy stated has she and Kiara made they're way towards the concession stand.

"Hey uh... can I get-" Kiara turned to her head back towards Buffy. "What do want?" She asked Buffy looked at the menu for a few seconds.