TWELVE, to going full kook!

chapter twelve, to going full kook!
( i said I'm fine! really I am
so just give it a rest! )

"JJ, YOU KNOW THAT BREAD HAD MOLD ON IT THREE DAY AGO." Pope stated, the group was back at the château and Jj was making himself a sandwich. Buffy sat next to John B, she was bouncing her leg it was a habit she did when she got would get anxious about something.

"I'll just pull all of the bad parts.Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism." Jj finished making his sandwich.

"Jj." Kiara called for him, he quickly ran over to the table where everyone was at.

John B was just staring at the huge envelope Buffy snatched it impatiently. John B rolled his eyes has he watched her open it. She took out a paper folding out on the table it was

"It's a map " Jj stated he took a bite of his bread making him a immediately spit it out throwing it in the trash coming back to the table.

"No shit Sherlock " Buffy insulted as John B was reading over the map at placed marked x.

"Wait there's something else in there." John b informed them grabbing a tape recorder from under the map.

"What's that?"

"Tape recorder dumbass."

John B pressed the button "Dear Bird & Swan-" they're father voice coming from the recorder.

"Who's that?"

"Me and John B. He's bird and I'm swan." Buffy stated making Jj mumble 'oh.'

"I hate to say that I told you too so, but I told you too so. And you guys doubted your old man. At this moment you guys are filled with guilt and self-loathing over our last fight, but don't kill yourselves yet, kids. I didn't expect to find the merchant either. " They're father continued on Buffy looked around at everyone has they stood there in shock.

"You two were probably right to call me out. I wasn't the Father of the Decade. What can I say, kids? I could smell the barn. And hopefully, we're listenin' to this in our brand new sugar-shack down in coast rica livin' off passive investments and pulling on permits. If not, and you two find this for less than optimal reasons, then that's what the map is for." He stated making Buffy turn to look at the map.

"There she is the wreck of the Merchant.... If something happened to me, finished what I started. Go for the gold, kids. I will always love you Bird and Swan, even if I didn't always act like  it. I'll see you two on the other side." Then it goes to static and it clicks off. John B stood up walking to the door frame as he silently cried.

"Holy shit he did it! He-" Jj gotten interrupted by Kiara motioning to John B. Kiara went over to comfort John B. Buffy sat there all of the emotions rushing to her but she sat there emotionless. She didn't want to break in-front of her friends even with them. She made the mistake before and she wasn't going to make it again. Kiara turned around pointing to Buffy for the two boys to comfort her.

The two boys turned to look at the emotionless girl sitting there. The two glanced at each other before saying something. Jj placed his hand in her shoulder in a comforting way "Are you okay?"Jj asked making the girl get out of her trance.

Buffy wiped her face with her hand before answering "Yeah I'm fine." She stated looking up at Jj. Jj furrowed his eyebrows looking over at Pope.

"Buffy, it's okay to cry we won't-" Pope said before Buffy stood up slamming her hands on the table.

"I said I'm fine! Really I am so just give it a rest!"
Buffy shouted making everyone turn to her, she felt her heart beating faster. She put her hand over her chest as she felt breath less. She rushed out of the room to the kitchen with the two boys following behind her. Buffy shakily grab a cup filled it with water taking a sip. The water slightly help, "I'm gonna go outside to go get a breath of fresh air... Don't follow me." Buffy said walking out the front door sitting on the porch swing trying to calm down.

EVENTUALLY BOTH BUFFY AND JOHN B HAS CALM DOWN. Buffy was now laying a hammock listening to the playing of the guitar. "How much was it again?" Jj asked out of nowhere making Buffy turn her head towards her.

"Five Hundred Million," John B answered making Jj sigh.

"All right, let's talk about split. Now before we say "evenly," may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us. Protection? Not cheap, okay?" Jj stated making Buffy roll her eyes  as she sat up a little.

"May i remind you Jj that you have never used a gun before." Buffy said has Pope nodded in agreement with her.

"Yeah, dude, you haven't done any training. you've have zero training." Pope said making Jj slight jump up.

"Youtube, bro! That's at least 5 precent bump right there." Jj shouted as Buffy sighed laying back down.

"You haven't..." Jj interrupted Pope.

"Any objections? Didn't think so."

"Yeah." Pope objected but Jj ignore him.

" I don't here any." Jj said making Kiara sigh turning to Pope.

"What are you gonna do with your 100 mil, Pope?" Jj asked him.

"Pay for college in advance. And also textbooks. Those are expensive," Pope answered.

"What about you, Kie?" Jj asked with Pope cutting him off at the end.

"Yeah what does a socialist do when she rich?" Pope questioned making Kiara chuckle.

"Just wanna make a double album about obx, the Pogues. You know, the way Catch a Fire is about Kingston. Record it at Marley Studio, Peter Tosh producing-" Kie was explaining but got cut off by Pope.

"Peter Tosh is dead." Kie and Pope said at the same time.

"I know. Spirit of Peter Tosh will never die." Kie continued raising her beer can up making Buffy laugh.

"I know what I'll do. I'm gonna get a big ass house on Figure Eight and go full kook." Jj stated making Buffy turn to him.

"You're gonna go full kook?" Buffy asked with a smirk making Jj nod.

"Yup. I'm gonna get a marble statue of myself, and i'm gonna get a koi pond. Put a bunch of those fish-" Kie cut Jj off.

"I'm never visiting." She laughed looking at the blonde boy.

"What are you gonna do, Buff?" Pope asked making everyone turn to her.

"Build a big ass rocket and launch myself to the moon where i'll probably die." Buffy said making everyone frown. "I'm just fucking with y'all to going full kook." Buffy said making everyone burst out into laughter. "What about you brother?" Buffy questioned making John B turn to her with a smirk.

"To going full kook." John B stated raising his beer making everyone else raise their beers.

"To going full kook!" All the pogues said putting their beers together.

authors note
it's been so long since i have last update and
i'm sorry for that. i kinda wanted to get a break for a little while. which i'm glad i did because now i can publish more! the new season came out which was so good as well. hope you guys liked the chapter :)