FIVE, doing just peachy

chapter five, doing just peachy
( we suck ass at fishin' )

BUFFY WAITED NEXT TO JOHN B AS THE COP DIDN'T TAKE HER EYES OFF OF HER

BUFFY WAITED NEXT TO JOHN B AS THE COP DIDN'T TAKE HER EYES OFF OF HER. John gasped has he woke up it made Buffy let out a sigh of relief. "Get decent sweetie. We need to talk." She stated making John took between Buffy and the cop.

"Sorry to break in like this, but the dcs called. They wanted me to check on you two." She stated leaning against the wall.Buffy walked out before John B making eye contact with her. But she continues to walk towards the couch. "So how you doing beside the-" She questioned referring to John B black eye and the bruise on Buffy hand from when punched Topper.

"Oh, no I'm- I'm great." John B answered walking out looking over at Buffy.

"Yeah I'm just peachy actually." Buffy smiled at the women.

"Yeah thanks for umm comin' by." John b stated turning around walking away from the women. Buffy sat herself on the dirty couch.

"I'm so glad to hear that, John B and Buffy, but I heard a few things that worried me." She stated as both John B and Buffy picked up the beer bottles that were laying on the floor throwing them away. "One of the things I heard was that your uncle Teddy, your guardian, hasn't been in the state for three months."Women stated looking over at the pictures on the wall. Buffy keep looking down at the floor as she picked up.

"That's false." John B lied as he turned around to look at the women.

"You don't have to say anything. I know it's true I called the school. They said you use to be a good student John B. Buffy you were the top of your class with that other kid....Pope. But your both failin' all of your classes."  Women said walking over to a table picking up cigarette off the table.

"Actually I'm only failing one and that's history. He's dick and he's literally had it out for me-" Buffy was trying to explain walking over to John B. But the women cut her off.

"I heard there was a fight on the beach yesterday and a gun was involved." She stated walking over to the two. Buffy hands started to get calmly as she started getting nervous.

"What? Gun." John B asked.

"What's a gun?" Buffy questioned making John looked over at Buffy covering his mouth trying not to laugh.. Buffy looked down nervously not wanting to make eye contact with the women.

"No there was no gun... Did I get in a dustup? Yes
was there a gun. Pff no way." John B said patting her on the shoulder walking pass her.

"That's okay. I know who it was. I'll get to him. All I'm worried about now is makin' sure you both are safe at home." Women stated looking between Buffy and John B.

"Lady, this place is super safe." Buffy scoffs has she wiped her hands off on her shorts.

"Uncle T's coming, so..." John B says.