FIFTEEN, shipwrecks and sinking boats

chapter fifteen, shipwrecks and sinking boats
( i'm not in mood to do this right now. )

THEY WERE TAKING A LONG BOAT RIDE OUT TO THE SHIPWRECK. "Alright, JJ. Pin it here." John b ordered him grabbing the drone.

"Roger that! X marks the spot." JJ replies, doing what John b told.

John B leans down, grabbing the drone and hanging it over the edge of the boat, above the water.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. To going full Kook." John B stated dropping the drone into the water. John B and Pope watched the camera has Buffy help Kiara with the tether and measuring far down the drone is going.

"Alright, JJ, we're right over it, ten seconds northwest." John b shouted.

"Got it! Ten seconds northwest." JJ repeated doing what John b told.

"100 feet!" Buffy and Kiara yelled at the same time.

"Jinx!" Buffy yelled making Kiara turn to her. "You owe me a soda." Buffy stated making Kie playfully roll her eyes has the continued to let down the tether.

Pope gasp making John b rush over to him "What, what, what, what?!" John b questioned looking at the camera screen.

"It's nothing." Pope stated making John b sigh walking away from him. "Sorry, I thought-" Pope gotten cut off by Jj.

"Don't do that to me, man." Jj stated steering the boat trying to keep it in place. Pope apologized again looking back to watching the camera screen.

"And to quote the Hobbit, "Down, down, to Goblin town. Down, down, you go, my lad." Pope impersonated making himself have a deep voice.

"400 feet!" Kiara informed them has Buffy marked down other line making 4 lines. "Tides turning." Kiara shouted making John b order Jj to go east.

"Keep the tether out the prop!" John b yelled.

"We're trying!" Buffy yelled back has her and Kiara struggled with the tether. Buffy looked up to see big storm cloud ahead making her stomach drop a little but they continued dropping the tether down.

"700 feet!" Kiara shouted has Buffy put the 7th mark on the boat. Both Kiara and Buffy hair was blowing in the wind has thunder clapped.

"JJ, hold it steady!" John B orders.

"Okay, nine hundred!" Kie calls out ha Buffy put another mark on the boat.

"JJ, we're gonna turtle in this storm, man." Pope informs with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Nine-twenty!" Kie continued.

"Crank it north by northwest! Ten seconds!" John B shouted. "Pope, how are we doing?" He questions.

"Almost there." Pope stated.

"Guys, there's too much current! We're gonna lose it!" Buffy exclaims, has her and Kie are yanking on the tether.

"South, southwest, JJ! Hard!" John b ordered, shouting over the loud thunder noises. Jj listen steering the boat boat southwest."Half speed. Steady at this bearing, JJ!" John b ordered again and Jj obeyed doing what he his told. "What do you got, Pope come on? Come on, what do you see?" John questioned looking over at Pope.

"Nothin'. A whole lot of nothing." Pope stated not taking his eyes off the camera.

"You should be right above it, brother." John b said.

"Buffy! Kiara!" Pope shouted over the sound of the storm.

"960!" Kiara replied has the two continued to drop the tether. "970! .... 980!"

"I'm at the bottom! I'm at the bottom!" Pope yelled as the camera showed the ocean floor.

"Okay, steady here, JJ! Steady here. Quarter speed, alright?" John B ordered.

Kiara had gotten on the beside Pope while Buffy got beside John b. For the first couple seconds it's only the darkness of the bottom of the water below them before a familiar ship begins to show.

"It's the Royal Merchant." Buffy stated has John b looked at her with a smile making smile back.

As the drone turns to go inside the Royal Merchant, the smiles all fade from the four teenagers faces when they nothing in the ship. "It's not there. Look, just - pull the drone up." John b sighed has he walked away, the pogues started arguing. "Guys! It's not there someone beat us to it." John b stated making everyone stop.

"Or it was never there." Jj mumbled making Buffy turn her head towards him has she looked down at the floor and frowned.

THE TWINS HAVE ARRIVED BACK AT THE CHATEAU. The two haven't spoken a word to each other. They gotten off the boat going over to they're house. "Umm John B I'm gonna go check in at work today." Buffy spoke up John B nodded throwing her the car keys not saying anything. "Thank." Buffy walked over to the van getting in starting the engine. She began driving over to figure 8.

Buffy pulled up to the Howard's house parking the van. She walked up to door knocking on the door. No one was answering she looked through the window to see the lights out. Buffy began walked away going back to the van. "Buffy! Buffy!" Mason called making Buffy turn around.

"Hey," Buffy smiled has she watched Mason run over to her. "I just came to check to see if your parents needed any but no one was answering the door."

"Yeah my parents had to go out to do some business trip." Mason informed her stern voice making nod her head. "I just came back from working out with Topper and a few other guys. You know what they told me?" He questioned with a smug look has Buffy shrugged. "Your little Pogues friends sunk his boat." Mason told her making her let a long breath.

Buffy knew they went out to get revenge on Topper but with everything happening it left her mind. "What? It wasn't-" Buffy gotten cut off by Mason.

"Don't lie to me!" Mason shouted making Buffy face drop.

" I'm not lying. They didn't do anything to Topper boat." Buffy lied making Mason laugh dryly.

"There you go lying to me! You know what i'm not surprised. Your a Pogue I should have expected this. You know what your not just a Pogue you're a slut too!" Mason stated making Buffy look at ground. "You know we could have done a lot worse to your Pogue friends." Mason shouted making Buffy scoff has she crossed her arms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! They didn't do shit!... Wait, so you we're there when they we're beating the shit out of my friends?" Buffy questioned Mason smirked has he nodded his head. Buffy shook her head has she turned around walking back to the van.

"Wait where are you going? I'm talking to you." Mason said has he began following her.

"I'm not in mood to do this right now." Buffy stated has was about to open the van door but Mason grabbed her wrist pulling him towards her.

" Watch your back. " Mason hissed making Buffy push him off of her with teary eyes before getting into the car.

authors note

sorry guys for not updating yesterday i like passed out as soon as i got home. but here a chapter now and hope you like it! i might post
another chapter today but i don't know yet