𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Blair, wake the fuck up" Pansy stated as she shook the girl. Blair got up and smack her best friend with a pillow causing her to fall on her ass. Blair laughed as she jumped off her bed to the restroom. "Screw you Nott." she smiled as she picked herself up.

The girls walked down to the common room to wait for the boys. The two talked about the first day of the fifth year. They both knew this year was a lot different than last year would be, especially with the events that took place during last year's term. Eventually, the four boys strolled down the stairs looking as if they got five hours combined sleep. "What the fuck happened to you four?" Pansy said as Blair went to her brother to fix his hair.

"Enzo snuck in some muggle herb. We fairly underestimated the consequences of it." Blaise said as he was slapping himself awake. The girls laughed at them as they try to make the boys presentable.

"Well considering we have Defense Against the Dark Arts today I say you guys should try to be a little more presentable. You know what our parents said guys. We need to be on her good side. The only way we will make it out alive this year." Blair said as she moved on to fix Draco's look. He stood still when she reached for his hair, his breath hitched. She smiled at him as she fixed his tie shinning his prefect badge as she backed up. She was proud of the boy, she knew that badge meant a lot to him. "There pretty enough for Professor Pinky." she smiled.

As the group walked into the Great Hall they wondered off to their green table. "Hey Female Nott you trying out for Quidditch this year?" Montague asked. The Nott twins tensed.

"Montague you asked that every year and my answer has been the same thing every year. No." she spoke coldly back. "Especially not this year. O.W.L.S. are this year, I need to be prepared." Blaise scoffed. "Amused Blaise?"

"It's just you're the smartest person in our year and that's beating Granger over there. You probably been prepared for the O.W.L.S since you walked through the door first year Blair, let yourself have fun." Blaise ranted.

"That's true Blair I know you want to play. And no one knows you more than I do." Enzo gloated.

"That's a lie, I know here more." Pansy intervened.

"That's a bloody lie."

"Do you know her first kiss?"

"No."

"That's cause she hasn't had one yet-"

"PANSY." Blair's face redden with embarrassment.

"Is that true? You've never kissed anyone Blair?" Draco taunted.

"Well it is kinda hard to get a kiss from someone when you're surrounded by the most scariest boys in our year. All guys are pretty much scared to approach us. But I can care less on a measly kiss. And I can care less about Quidditch." She responded taking a bit out of Draco's green apple placing it back in his hand. She smiled at him and smack Pansy in the head for spilling the secret. The group chuckled as the girl winced.

Across the Hall the laughs of the green snakes caught the attention of a red lion. The boy with glasses looked up from his food as he saw the group smiling at each other. Staring at Blair a little longer than he should have. "You still fancy her, Harry?" Ron spoke causing Harry to jump.

"No of course not there just laughing loud it caught my attention." He said as he sat up. Hermione rolled her eyes knowing her best friend was lying. "She is so different from the rest why does she hang out with them."

"Here we go again. They have been a pact since they were born Harry all of their parents are friends with one another. They're evil Harry. So are their parents. What don't you understand." Ron explained as he stuffed his face with food. Harry took in every word that his best mate spoke but he still couldn't help that feeling down deep in his heart that was fascinated with the girl across the hall.