𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"Harry this is really easy stuff come on," Blair begged the boy. "You should have studied this last night as I asked you to. This isn't going to work if you aren't doing your part in it." Blair said clearly frustrated. 

"Well, clearly it's not easy for me or else I would not be struggling." Harry spat. 

"Okay let's move on. What is a Draught of Peace? What does it do and what are the ingredients needed to make it?" Blair quizzed. "This will be on next week's exam so you need to know this Harry." 

"It is a potion that relieves anxiety and agitation. The ingredients are powdered moonstone, syrup of hellebore, stewed mandrake, powdered unicorn horn, and powdered porcupine!" Harry answered excitedly, proud of himself.

"Okay what color should the potion be when it is finished?" Blair asked in a Snape impression causing Harry to laugh. 

"A turquoise blue colour." he answered. 

"They grow up so fast." Blair pretends to fake laugh, Harry joining after. A fake cough cause both of the pair to quickly turn. 

"Potter Professor McGonagall is asking for you in her office." Harry quickly packed his stuff. 

"Bye Blair" Harry emphasized as he quickly left through the door. The use of the girls name caused Draco's eyes to widen. 

"You let him call you by your first name?" Draco says as he takes Harry's previous seat. She nods as she begins to pack her stuff away. "Why?" 

"Cause Draco it's just a name, plus I was didn't want to be called Nott every session." Blair stated in an unamused tone. 

"But only we are allowed to call you Blair." Draco complained. He pulled her so that she was facing him. She calmed when he touched her. "Saint Potter shouldn't have the honor to call you Blair." 

"Draco it's fine. Please I already had a stressful day today. Don't add onto it." she said as she played with his hair. Hearing that she had a stressful day caused him to pull her closer to him. 

"Did you know your the only person who can do that?" Draco stated in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"Oh yea I know. After you stopped gelling your hair crazy it's my favorite little thing to do." Blair laughed at the thought of old Draco. 

"I like your laugh." Draco admitted shyly. Blair looked up at him, panic filled her body. 

"Thank you. We should get going Draco it's almost curfew. Let's go hang out with the group for once since we have no prefect duties tonight." Blair stood up grabbing her bag. Draco took her bag away from her and allowed her to go walk before him. He caught up placing his hand on the bottom of her back causing her to blush. "Thank you Draco." 

"Of course Blair. I would do anything for you. I hope you know that." 

"I would do anything for you too." 

As the pair reached their common room they were met with their best friends. 

"Hello party people." Pansy slurred. 

"She already drank a bit before you guys arrived." Enzo stated pulling out a flask.

"I can tell Enzo." Blair giggled. "Pass it over." 

"Oh does the good girl want to try a bit" Theo taunted causing his sister to roll her eyes. She grabbed the flask away from Enzo. She opened up and chugged it for a bit causing all the guys to look shock at her while Draco looked proud at the girl. 

"Merlin, I needed that." she said as the visible worry started to escape her. 

"Stressful day Nott." Blaise asked. She simply just nodded as she sat on the floor in front of Draco in the arm chair. Theo, sat of the other arm chair on the other side of the coffee table, gave a worried look to his sister. 

"All I'm hearing is more drinking." Enzo joked as he sat on the large couch, along with Blaise on the other side of the couch with Pansy taking the middle but was currently laying over Enzo and Blaise wasted out of her mind. 

"Yes please." Blair stated grabbing the other flask Enzo pulled out. She drank some more feeling very more excited than before. "Here Draco you want some?" she asked pointing it at him. He simply shook his head. 

"Someone needs to watch you." Before she can argue that she was well capable of taking care of herself he cut her off. "Blair it's okay let me take care of you just this once." She quietly said okay and continued to drink. Draco began to play with her hair or at least trying. 

The group somehow moved to the boys dormitory to continue their activities. All the boys shared a dorm making it the perfect hang out place throughout the years for the group. They were all on the floor Pansy somehow still laying all over Blaise and Enzo. The entire group with the exception of Draco were all drunk off their butts. Blair found herself laying her head on Draco's lap as the rest of the group was talking. 

"Lets play truth or dare!" Blair sat up. "Come one we haven't played that in a good minute." The rest of the group agreed and grabbed a bottle to spin it in the middle. "Alright everyone know the rule if you fail to complete your challenge you drink. And that includes you Malfoy we are in the dorms so come join the fun." she smiled at the boy who nodded. "I go first." she spun the bottle landing on Blaise. "Truth or dare." 

"Dare. I ain't no bitch." 

"Go into the hallway and tell Montague that you're in love with him. " Blair giggled. Blaise stood up and traveled outside who luckily Montague was standing outside as well. 

"Hey Montague, I need to confess something. I've been holding it in for the longest and I think it is about time I tell you. This is really hard for me to say, you don't know how long I have been holding this in-"

"Merlin spit it out Zabini." 

"I am in love with you-r mum Montague." Blaise stated closing the door as Montague tries to smack him. 

"Drink you bastard that wasn't the dare." Enzo teased. 

"Rather drink then give Montague the first every I love you he's every heard that wasn't his mum." Blaise grabbed a drink chugging it. "Alright who's next." As he spun the bottle it landed on Pansy. 

☆ 

As the game the game continued all the teens found themselves plastered then ever. The bottle spun until it landed on Blair. "Truth or dare Blair?" Pansy giggled. 

"Truth." Blair said trying so hard not to slur her word. 

"Who was the mystery boy that you were waiting for last Yule Ball?" Pansy asked. 

"Ohhh yeaaa" Enzo agreed suddenly interested in the game once again. 

"Oh easy it was Draco. But he was stupid." Blair immediately answered causing Draco to choke on his drink. Blair laughed at the act falling on her back. "Guys I like drinking." All the group but Draco agreed. "Funny not feeling anything, I kinda like it." Blair said closing her eyes. Draco couldn't help but stare at the girl he had been drinking but not as much as the girl. He knew she wouldn't remember a word said the next morning but he was sure he would. He was the guy she liked, and it made his heart flutter at that thought. 

"It is time to call it a night" Draco ordered causing the rest of the group that was awake to boo him. Theo shared his bed with Blair while Blaise slept on the couch to allow Pansy to have his bed. 

The room stood quiet by Draco was to far in his head to noticed anything around him. He knew what he was feeling for his childhood friend was more than he had ever felt for anyone. He did not like the feeling and how much it effect him, yet part of him was excited to find out that she had liked him. Draco kept repeating the part where she admitted to liking him until small whimpers pulled him out of his thought. Confused he sat up looking around the room. 

"Lumos" he whispered. The whimpers were faint but present. Curious he got up following the sound. The room was filled with light snores from the boys that the whimpers were able to stand out. He found himself in front of Blair's bed. There she sleep, unpeaceful, crying in her sleep. He squatted down to level himself with her head. He started playing with her hair in hope to calm her. Yet, it was not working. 

"Help please." she cried quietly. It hurt Draco to see her like that. As he was about to wake her up all of the emotion drained from her face. Confusing him. She turned over and Draco was left in the light speechless. 

☆