𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Oh no, the lions lost its way to the den." Montague said as Harry was walking over to the Slytherin table. 

"Shut up Montague that joke was utterly disgusting." Enzo spat. 

"Well hello Potter, lost? Did the lions lose their way to the den?" Blaise repeated causing the table to laugh. Blair hid her face as she laughed out loud causing the boys to look over to her. 

"Sorry." she said as she sat up straight. 

"Yes Potter what brings you and your friends to the snakes?" Pansy asked. 

"I'm actually here to speak to Nott." Harry responded causing Theo to choke on his food. 

"Me?" he asked.

"Yes Theo you cause you've spoke to Potter before." Blair played with her brother. "Yes Potter may I help you?" she moved so she was sitting with her legs crossed facing towards him. 

"Actually can we speak outside the hall." Harry spoke as all the green colored house stared at him. 

"No you can not." Draco barked. 

"Hey it's fine. Five minutes. If I'm not back in five minutes then you can go get me." Blair spoke in Draco's ear, playing with his hair so he can calm down. She got up and pat her skirt down. "You going to follow Potter?" she said as she was leaving the Hall. Reaching the outside of the hall she traveled to the opposite side of the door. "Yes Potter, how may I be of service." she joked with a smile. 

"I just wanted to know if our study session start today?" he spoke with nervousness that Blair immediately noticed. 

"Oh...I guess sure. Sorry I didn't realize I never said when we started. I apologize." Blair spoke with elegance. She didn't realize there was a fault with what she stated earlier and saw where the boy might be confused. 

"No need to apologize Nott it was a simple oversight. I will catch you later in the library. Now if you don't mind I left my friends with the snakes and they look very uncomfortable. It's quite comedic. Oh no don't tell them I said that." Harry spoke with guilt. As Blair laughed.

"Don't worry Saint Potter your secret is safe with me. Now go save your friends. I will see you tonight." Blair and Harry walked over to the green table both sticking with their appropriate friend group. As the lion walked away the snakes all began to question her. 

"QUIET" she barked to the table. "For those outside these five this does not regard you. Butt out." she spoke with venom. Causing those to sit back down to their seats. 

"I forgot you can be scary at times." Enzo spoke as he ate his dinner. "But why did Potter need you." 

"Snape order me to tutor him in Potions and he was asking if our tutoring sessions started today because when I told him the details I forgot to state when they started." Blair said as she try to steal from Draco's dessert. Causing him to smack her spoon away. 

"On time Potter, perfect." Blair spoke as she saw the boy approach her table. "Sit, I don't bite." she joked. He sat pulling out his potions book out. "So Potter what do you need help with."

"Everything." 

"Perfect."

"Potter. What are the ingredients in a Calming Draught? Come on this is forth year knowledge. You have to know this one." Blair spoke as she was at the end of her patience. They had been in the library way more than an hour. It was about to close as it was near curfew. 

"Lavender, Peppermint, and ..." 

"Come on almost there one more." Blair said with hope. 

"Crocodile Heart." Harry said with confidence. 

"Yes! Harry that's correct!!" she said jumping up and hugging the boy. As he hugged back. Both of them realized there position and sat back down. Blair straightening her uniform looked up. "Alrighty Potter we will end here. It is very clear that you need ton of help before O.W.L.S." she stood up. "Well good night Potter-"

"Harry" 

"Sorry?"

"Call me Harry. No need to be formal." He smiled. Blairs mouth stayed at a line for a minute. Debating. "Unless you prefer Potter that's fine. Just most people don't really call me Potter besides Malfoy of course but he hates my guts. Oh wait would that make it that you hate my guts. I'm so sorry I'll get going." Harry spilled grabbing his back leaving the area. "Goodnight Nott." 

"Blair. You can call me Blair. My friends call me Blair and considering we are going to be spending a ton of time with each other figure that you should call me Blair." she explained. "Sorry but I really need to go, I have prefect duties with Draco today. I'm surprised he hasn't sent Auroras to look for me yet." She joked as she left Harry at their seats. 

"Blair" Harry whispered as he smiled to himself. 

As Blair walked into the Slytherin's common room she was met with Draco pacing back and forth as the rest of the group was sitting on the couch looking worried. 

"Jesus Blair where were you? Its past curfew." Theo said as he got up and hugged his sister. "Where were you?" 

"I was in the library with Har-Potter" she quickly recovered. "He is far more behind then I expected." 

"Of course he is, it's Potter." Draco spat. "Probably doesn't even know the ingredients to make a calming draught." he mocked causing Blair to smile. 

"Anyways Draco let me put my bag away and we can do our prefect duties. Thank you guys for being worried but I am perfectly fine." 

As Draco and Blair traveled the halls to spot anyone past curfew they spoke about different memories. 

"Remember Yule Ball?"

"How could I forget, I went with Pansy. She was more interested in the girl across the hall then me." Draco said causing Blair to laugh. 

"Oh trust me my date wasn't better." 

"Who did you even go with? I don't remember."

"Some Durmstrang boy, I don't remember his name. He asked me that morning." she told.

"Wait you didn't have a date until that morning?" 

"Nope I kept turning everyone down. I was waiting for someone better to ask me." she spilled as they turn the corner of a hall. 

"Who?"

"No one of importance. He never asked so I went with the first guy that asked me that morning." 

"Who ever the boy is must've been stupid." 

"Oh trust me he is very stupid. Idiotic at least. But I really like him so I'll let his idioticness pass." she joked as they return back to their common room. 

"Wait you like someone?" Draco stood as she walked away to her dorm. 

"Goodnight Draco. Sweet Dreams."