𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"That exam was actually really easy." Draco spoke. Blair agreed knowing it was a bit difficult even for her. 

"Have I ever mentioned how much of an asshole you both are?" Blaise spat.

"Blair, am I an asshole?" Draco dramatically asked. 

"No of course not. Am I?" Blair spoke with the same tone. "Why would you say such a thing, Blaise." The group rolled their eyes as the pair walked away from them. The duo laughed at the unmatured reaction of the rest of the group. Blair smiled at the blonde boy. She knew two things in the world: she loved her friends and would do anything to keep them safe. 

"Blair, are you going to hang out with Potter tonight?" Theo asked as the duo caught up with them. She nodded. "Dang I wanted to see if you can help me with Defense Against the Dark Arts essay." 

"I can help you after." she smiled at her brother. She loved when her brother asked her for her help with work. 

"Thank you, you're a life saver. Anyways I must go. I have detention. See you later." Theo stated as he walked down the hall.

"I don't know why you spend so much time with Potter." Draco spat. 

"AWWW little ferret is jealous." Enzo teased. 

"Don't call me ferret. I am not jealous just she shouldn't have to spend a lot of time with a Half-blood." 

"Draco."

"What Blair its true."

"This is coming from the guy that was- wait is still butt hurt from him rejecting precious Malfoy's friendship." Pansy giggled. Draco rolled his eyes. Blair annoyed with Draco pulled Enzo and Pansy away to the common room. 

"Draco, mate. You are never going to win her over with that tone." Blaise said as he smacked his best friends shoulder. Draco made a sour face. "You like her we all know besides her, she may be smart but the idea of someone liking her goes over her head. I swear." Draco head snaps to Blaise. 

"Who else likes her?" he sharply asked. 

"Luna thinks that Potter may have a crush on her, that he is always looking at her. I mean to be fair who hasn't liked her with the exception of me. She's a sister to me so that is kinda gross, I mean-" 

"Blaise please shut up, I didn't even know you talked to that Ravenclaw girl. Although Potter is crazy if he think he is going to get Blair." Draco scoffed. 

"Oh like you mean tonight when they study alone together." Blaise teased. 

"Stop that. I know Blair she wouldn't fall for him. " Draco frustratingly said as he stormed off to the common room. 

"Glad you made it on time Potter." Blair taunted as he arrived a minute late. 

"Oh shush, I've had a rough day today." Harry stated as he dropped his items on the table. 

"Tell me about it." Blair demanded. 

"No, I wouldn't want to bother you." 

"You're not I'm asking." Blair stated putting her hand on top of his. Harry's head snapped to their hands, blush creeping onto his face. Sacred that she would move her hand he didn't move an inch. "Harry what happened." His heart started to beat fast. He knew that liking her was a crazy idea, that they were on two sides of a spectrum. But he couldn't help that feeling of adrenaline when thinking of them together. He smiled at just the thought of it. The thought of her alone was able to make all his worries go away but her with him alone made him look forward for the day to end.