𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

A couple of weeks have passed of pure study sessions and prefect duties filling Blaire's life. The one thing she looked forward to was her and Pansy's Hogsmeade date. The two girls found their way off the grounds of the castle. They both wear signature black and emerald green outfits. 

"I think we should hit the small bookstore, grab sweets, and then end at the Three Broomsticks?" Blair spoke as she pulled her best friend down the path.

"Of course, you would want to go to the bookstore. You nerd." Pansy joked. Pansy knew she loved her best friend. They were inseparable since birth and she knew that Blair had a rough life. Both girls were born into a title that was prophesied before them being created. Yet Pansy knew the other girl was the one that took the burden of their generation. Blair at a young age became the "It" girl of the Sacred 28th, allowing Pansy not to carry the pressure. Of course, Pansy thanked Blair for her sacrifice, but couldn't help but feel guilty for allowing her.  "You know we haven't hung out one and one in a good while. I missed us hanging out together." 

"Trust me so do I, hanging out with the boys is very tiring. I'm pretty sure they are more dramatic then both of us combined."

"Definitely! Theo and Enzo both aren't speaking to each other cause Enzo claimed that Theo lost his comb. Can you believe that. Jesus they are both rich enough to buy a thousand combs and they are complaining about it." she takes a breath for a moment. "I feel like Potter and Draco are taking you away from me, if you're not in class you're either helping Potter or with Draco doing Prefect duties." 

"Oh trust me I rather be with you. Ever since Umbridge is in somewhat in charged she created all these duties for Prefects to complete. It is very tiring. Although hanging with Potter has defiantly been very interesting." 

"Oh does Blair fancy the 'Chosen One', wait until Draco finds out his Slytherin Princess has fallen for the Saint Potter." Pansy joked as they arrived at the book store. 

"Oh trust me I have not fallen for him. It's just completely different then I would have expected. Just to say the least he isn't as insufferable as Draco claims him to be." Blair said leaving Pansy to travel to the fiction section of the store. Blair had in mind of a couple books she wanted. Pansy walked away to find a book she needed for class. Blair walked around seeing what was new, when her body stopped in front of the book in a glass case. 

"Have you read it?" Blair fell out of her deep state of thought making eye contact with the voice. 

"Hello Po-Harry, to answer your question yes. Yes I have. It's my favorite book of all time. This book specifically is signed by the author and is the first edition of the book."

"What is it about?" 

"It is about a girl being stuck in between two choices a good and a bad. She's confused on which route she should follow. Her path set before her or the path she can make for herself. It's quiet interesting." Blair rambled. 

"Seem like an easy choice, the good side obviously." Harry stated in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"Well see Harry the choice isn't that easy. What is good in one view might not be good all around. There is many different perspectives when it comes to the nature of good and bad. There is never something simply good nor bad. In good there is a slight part of it bad. And in a bad there's a tiny part that is good. That's the complexity of the book." She explained to the boy. Harry took in each word that she said. "It's my dream to own that book." 

"Why don't you get it?" 

"Don't have enough." 

"Aren't you a part of the Sacred 28, rich purebloods?" 

"Yes, but the money of my name goes to the heir not me. My last name may be made of money, but I Blair have little until I wed to another Sacred 28 member. Ironic huh, rich yet can't afford much." She spoke softly. "Anyways it was a nice chat Harry but I must be going." she took off looking at the book in the case once more. 

Harry stood there looking at the book as he watched Blair and Pansy leave the building. "Hello can I have some help with the book that is in the case over here" 

"Why do you like going to the book store if you don't buy anything." Pansy asked as they sat down at the Three Broomsticks.

"Hey I like just looking at them. Seeing what to tell you guys to get me for my birthday." Blair stated. 

"Our birthday." Theo corrected as he approached the girls. 

"What are you doing here brother." 

"Annoying my younger sister of course." 

"Well go over there. You're leaving alone your date that isn't very gentlemen like Nott." She stated as she messed up her brother's hair. 

"Fine I'll leave you girl alone. See you back at the castle." Theo said messing his sister's hair. 

"I'm going to kill the boy." She joked. "Anyways. Pansy catch me up anyone you fancy lately?" 

"Actually yes." Pansy answered causing Blair to choke on her drink. 

"Really?! Who?" 

"They aren't in our house." Pansy admitted shyly

"Okay, the problem is?" 

"They are a lion." 

"Really who?" 

"Ginny."

"Weasley?" 

"Mhm" 

"Well good for you Pansy, I'm glad." Blair smiled holding her best friends hand over the table. Pansy smiled glad that she finally lifted some weight off her chest. "How did you two meet?" Pansy sat up straight excitedly. 

"Actually I went to go look for Draco and I thought he had Quidditch practice so I went to the pitch. I was very wrong and Gryffindor's were practicing instead, Ginny saw me and asked what I was doing there. At first we were very rude to one another. Some names were called. Then suddenly I was seeing her everywhere. We were in the library when we were in the back of the book shelves. She kissed me. Catching both of off guard." Pansy spilled with pink cheeks. 

"Aww. So you guys together?"

"No title, but she wanted to sneak me in to the tower today as everyone came to Hogsmeade. I told her we made plans." 

"What are you doing. Go Pansy!" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes go!" 

"You really are an amazing best friend Blair." Pansy stated hugging Blair as she took off out the door. Blair stayed at her table finishing the drink they already paid for. She was happy for her best friend. There wasn't many students that were out in their year, so she always felt bad that Pansy was missing that part of their experience. Although she knew falling for a Gryffindor was a trouble in its own she was just glad that she was happy.