𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

Blair stared at the test in front of her. She was breezing through the exam, only having trouble with a few questions. She looked up to see Umbridge looking around the room. There were exactly ten minutes left in the time. She look down to see she was on the last question. She filled in the last question and closed her book. The sound caused Umbridge to look at her impressed. She smiled at the Professor who in returned gain one as well. 

"Quills down!"  Umbridge announced as she waved her wand to collect all the tests. "You are dismissed." Blair got up and began to walk out. She found a few of her friends outside. 

"Jesus that exam was difficult." Enzo stated as he threw his arm around Blair. Blair smiled at her friend wrapping her arm around him. 

"Did you even study at all?" 

"Nope." Blair rolled her eyes.

"Well let's go to Potions," Blaise stated as he smack Enzo's head. The group walked down the hall talking about the exam they just took. They all, with the exception of Draco and Blair, were sure they had failed the exam. 

"Did you guys hear there's going to be a party in the dorms tomorrow night?" Pansy stated as they walked down the hill to the lake. "Its to celebrating the beginning of Quidditch season. I can care less about the sports but I do miss the parties." Pansy stated as she threw her arms around Enzo and Blaise. 

"Ready to get fucked up again Pansy?" Enzo stated. 

"Hell yea." Pansy stated as she jumped onto the back of Enzo. Enzo gave her a piggyback down the hill while the rest of the group just laughed. Blair jumped on the back of Draco causing him to groan but still carried her down the hill. The two pairs looked back to see Theo and Blaise at the top of the hill. Theo paused for a minute before jumping on the back of Blaise. Blaise pushed Theo off causing him to land on the ground while the rest of the group laughed at the two. Blair and Pansy got off the boys as Blaise laid down a blanket for them to sit on. Blaise placed the blanket to the exact place Blair figured out was perfect enough so the sun hit them but had enough shade from the tree. 

The group meeting at the lake was a tradition that they often did when things got to much for them. Theo and Enzo always found themselves in the shallow part of the lake doing only what Merlin knows. Pansy and Blaise always had conversations that Draco and Blair would put their input every now and then. Draco sat with his back on the trunk of the tree while Blair laid on her back with her head on his lap.

"You always have a new book in your hand Blair." Draco stated as he rolled his eyes. 

"Well I finish books quick you know." Blair stated looking up at him. 

"What's this one about?" Draco said while he looked at the front of the book confused. 

"I'm not that sure yet?" Blair's eyebrows came together at the end of her sentence. 

"How do you not know what the book is about." Draco laughed.

"I mean I picked the book up without judging it. I wanted to follow through without any expectations." 

"How has that gone." 

"Honestly, I am very confused to where this book is heading towards." she laughs causing Draco to join. Draco looked at the girl on his lap and he couldn't help but the feelings of butterflies in his stomach. He knew he had fancied the girl yet he didn't know what he was feeling. 

"Did you guys here about the Yule ball that my mother is throwing this year?" Enzo asked as him and Theo approached the rest. They all responded with a yes.Blair placed her book down giving her attention to the group.