𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"About time you have returned" Theo states as Draco and Blair walk into the common room. The pair turn to see Theo sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. He had his schoolwork taking over the coffee table directly in front of him. Draco whispers that he is turning into his room for the night and walks away. As he leaves their sight Theo breaks the silence. "What's wrong with him?" 

"Nothing, just Draco being Draco." She hated lying to her brother but this wasn't something she could just go around and be spreading. "Anyways, what is it you need help with?" 

"The essay for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Or whatever that class is at this point." Theo joked. He pulls out the necessary items that he hopes he needed for the essay. Blair sits down on the floor next to his legs with her back on the couch. "I have no idea what to do." 

"Okay so first you start with-" Blair continued to help her brother with the schoolwork after realizing it wasn't difficult once he knew how to find the information. She stood quiet staring off into the fire as her brother wrote his essay. 

"What's wrong with you B?" she snapped her head to him. She shook her head as she fixed her sitting position. "I know you, you're my sister. What is wrong Blair?" 

"Just a lot on my mind right now." 

"Like what?" 

"The stupid exam Umbridge assigned, Draco, going back home for the break, quidditch, and a lot more." She said as she placed her face in her hands. 

"Well for the exam you have it, I mean come on you are you Blair. Smartest witch of our generation. Like Hermione wishes she was as smart as you." hearing her brother say these words made her smile. "As for the Draco part, you're on your own. You are both difficult." he explains without looking up from his paper. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Its obvious that you both fancy each other yet you don't do anything about it for reasons only Merlin will know." Theo continued. 

"Draco does not fancy me." Blair rebutted. Theo scoffed. 

"Yes because he calls everyone love and lets everyone play with his hair. Merlin Blair. You are a bright which but when it comes to love you're as smart as Weasley. And not the female one." Theo looked up from his paper. "I love you Blair and Draco is one of my dearest best friends but if he truly makes you happy then go to him Blair. If not you will regret it." Theo sat up. "Blair do you love him?" Blair sat quiet. 

"I don't know what love is." she silently stated. "I mean I love you guys. I would do anything for you lot. But I don't know how to be in love with someone." 

"Yup that is what having emotionally unavailable father will lead you to have struggles with." Theo joked causing his twin to laugh. 

"That's true. See its all father fault." 

"Isn't it always?" Theo responded causing Blair to laugh even more. 

"We don't have moments like this anymore Theo." 

"I know I miss my sister." Blair looked at her brother. As the years went by the two siblings slowly started hanging out alone less. They often hung out as a group but a conversation like the one now was rare and Blair knew that. She played with the bottom of her skirt as she thought what to say next. 

"So what have you been up to?" 

"Trying to get this girls attention. She is so difficult though. I don't know how to get her attention." Theo states as he throws himself back onto the couch. Blair shot up at the mentioning of another girl. She may not know how to love a person but she was always interested in the idea of love and fancying someone. 

"Awww my brother fancies someone. What's her name?" Blair asked as she jumped to the couch next to Theo. 

"It's Daphne Greengrass." Theo whispered. 

"Really?!" 

"Yea she is my partner. She is very bright not you bright by brighter than average. She is so pretty. She has this one habit of playing with her quill around her fingers and it very entertaining to watch. I am thinking of asking her to Hogsmeade this weekend." Theo smiled at the recalling of the small habit Daphne had. Blair and Daphne weren't friends but they did not have any drama between them. She was quiet the model pureblood. She knew she was thinking so far in the future, which she had her father to blame. Yet, she knew if they were to continue their relationship her father would be proud of her brother. 

"You should. I mean a wise old man once told me that 'If not you will regret it'"

"I am not old."

"Older than me." Blair stated as she fell back on her couch. She wondered if it was that easy, to ask out someone. If all you had to do was accept the feeling and prayed that the other person felt the same. The idea of Draco fell upon her mind again. She knew that she liked him, the way she felt around him was completely different that the way she felt around Enzo. Enzo and Blaise felt like Theo, a brother. Yet, Draco felt like as no matter what Blair was safe around him. That for once in her life she could just relax. Trusting him enough to let her guard down. She wondered if that was what love was or if she was just overthinking it. "I think I like Draco Malfoy."

"About damn time you admit it."